Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rumor LG6 Lead Single

DOJA CAT

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, MichealScott said:

That hooker is my mother

tenor.gif?itemid=5305197

Then your mom needs to sleep her way to some juice. We need to know what's going on with LG6.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Mitchey said:

Wish this were true, I need 80s disco funk from Gaga so damn bad :giveup:

That's honestly all I want in life. 

Grigio Guy
4 hours ago, joannester said:

Gaga would never reuse 3 year old tracks that didnt make the cut to start a new era right before a movie era...

I think he meant “TEA” as in “INFO”

Religion is a product to sell.

MichealScott
1 hour ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Then your mom needs to sleep her way to some juice. We need to know what's going on with LG6.

I tell her rn

CautiousLurker
5 hours ago, Monsterious said:

y'all still believing this after yesterday's fiasco?

It's a statistical inevitability that one of these days, one of these rumors will be true, so the only logical conclusion I can make is that we should believe in every single one :interestinga:

Duella Dvil
5 hours ago, joannester said:

Gaga would never reuse 3 year old tracks that didnt make the cut to start a new era right before a movie era...

You and I was 3 before it was put on an album, just throwing that out there

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Haroon
6 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

STOP.

@Haroon Is there a way we please permaban/immediately close down these threads unless they have come from a PROPER source? 

What is a "proper" source though when it comes to a rumour? :sweat: I think it's best just to prepare yourself with many pinches of salt before entering any type of 'Rumour' thread, like personally (not from a mod standpoint) I don't even enter those threads because I've been fooled enough :rip: 

If people want to discuss things they've heard from Twitter/Instagram/etc then they're in their right to make a thread about it, as long as it's posted in the right section really and tagged and titled appropriately :S

NintendoMONSTER

We still believe a guy that made a rumor about the AMAs before and was proved wrong? 

This fanbase... 

While performing a new song during AMA's had a little chance of happening, releasing a new single from a new album just before ASIB makes absolutely no sense.

Chill, girls, this not going to happen. Especially something like disco/funk album, everything we ever wanted since I Want Your Love :madge:

ordinarynam1310

idgaf about the time i can wait for 2 or 3 years i just need her to release an 80s disco/funk album that's all i need because i ****ing LIVE for that cover of I Want Your Love. 

PlanetChromatica
7 hours ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

You and I was 3 before it was put on an album, just throwing that out there

Gaga didn't write You and I in 2008 :huh:

The song had been sung on TMB for almost a year before the album was released yes, but it wasn't 3 years old.

DawnNutella

Yasss!! Another rumor that we can all wait  for and look forward to and get upset when it doesn't happen, even though we knew it probably wouldn't but we still held onto false hope that maybe it would! :selena:

15 hours ago, Stef said:

Everytime I comment in these threads I always say something that lands me a WP but today I am a woman of god and I'm just gonna kindly ask you to delete this, fat xx

THis blew up omg 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived