'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You can leave.

babs

Featured Posts

Reality

Also, I never understood why people hyped up Frankensteined so much. It was an unreleased, potential song for a potential Joanne B-Side. It was never confirmed, nor did she say that she was going to release it anytime soon. It was just a little present for her fans, nothing more, nothing less.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone can calm their tits down lol :selena: Having a meltdown over meltdowns is going to get this site crashed :emma:

I thought that we were all having a one big joke about a new song called frankensteined :oprah:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

BTW most of us know better than to get hyped over literally nothing. I think it's mainly middle/high school/college kids that do. I know because I used to be one of them, not necessarily for Gaga but just about anyone I stanned. 

Seriously though, she's HUMAN, what do people expect from her? She's not a godly being or magical. I personally love it anytime when she performs! And, SHE WON!!! If I were her, I'd be happy. Haven't watched yet, I'm waiting for the show to air Pacific Time, in about 15 min, but I'm sure she did great. 

6 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

I haven't seen any meltdowns though?

Someone just made a thread saying she's cancelled and the official AMA thread is a hot mess.

tellemhone
2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

me too :rip: 

Yeah idk it's just cool to point out meltdowns when there aren't any yet I guess :emma:

:air: :air: :air:

DiamondAngel

Wow thanks so much for writing this, now everyone will stop complaining! Can you please make a thread telling ISIS to stop? 

:poot:

People who enter this thread only to make jokes on the op are worse than those who complain.:awkney:

tellemhone
1 minute ago, babs said:

Someone just made a thread saying she's cancelled and the official AMA thread is a hot mess.

The Gaga cancelled thread wasn't really negative.... it was just criticism of the performance but w/ an exaggerated title

Also the responses saying he's ridiculous have more likes than any other post there.

I don't see the hot mess on the official thread

:air: :air: :air:

Reality
8 minutes ago, Glittertinks said:

I am still not over how stunning she looked :giveup: I LOVED THAT SHE WAS A GLITTER-Y DISCOBALL

also, on a side note, the GP apparently liked the performance, I am just seeing negativity in the threads here.

Girl, yes! I'm surprised more people haven't talked about this! Easily one of her best looks!

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

5 minutes ago, DiamondAngel said:

Wow thanks so much for writing this, now everyone will stop complaining! Can you please make a thread telling ISIS to stop? 

:poot:

Wow, an extreme comment involving an impossible ISIS reference. That's one well thought out comment bound to make me twist my panties.

YeehawKylie

Can we stop making threads so people can give their opinion about the AMAs that could easily go within the AMAs Discussion thread? Ya'll ain't special. 

Archived