šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

White Noise

Yess :excited2: I think her new album won't be so PC and she won't tackle as many social problems like she did on BTW . I'm hoping for something more personal ( not in the lines of Hair & BTW ) , raw and in your face .

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

mwjuell91

I do not follow with people saying it will be "fun".. Im sorry but she has really evolved away from that by now. The sound probably is dance oriented, so you can have fun WITH it, but the album itself wont be fun.

Klou

I do not follow with people saying it will be "fun".. Im sorry but she has really evolved away from that by now. The sound probably is dance oriented, so you can have fun WITH it, but the album itself wont be fun.

BTW was full of dance songs and that album wasn't very fun. Pretty sure she's referring to lyrically and sonically :)

Darcklighter22

:lmao:

Not here for this though. She better mean that the concepts are less preachy! I don't want a drunken Ke-dollar sign-ha album wth a bunch of meaningless dance hits about having s-x and realizing you're preggo. They better be at some medium between generic and actual thought provoking work like TFM. :crossed:

LOL she'd never go so low as to lyrically put out material like that...the only time you'l see and have seen that is from the unreleased material like Animal/TYP that was intended for other artist. taking what she's said with a grain of salt tho in a sense , since she also stated before BTW came out that it had allot of strong sledgehammering dance beats such. but I do think she ment lyrically it wont be so preachy and gimmicky = Hair. I think it's be like possibly lyrical similarities like TF but production life TFM but fresher than those.

Alijandro

LOL she'd never go so low as to lyrically put out material like that...the only time you'l see and have seen that is from the unreleased material like Animal/TYP that was intended for other artist. taking what she's said with a grain of salt tho in a sense , since she also stated before BTW came out that it had allot of strong sledgehammering dance beats such. but I do think she ment lyrically it wont be so preachy and gimmicky = Hair. I think it's be like possibly lyrical similarities like TF but production life TFM but fresher than those.

Which also kind of explains why she is being hesitant to play hair, and has never played the queen

Dayman

a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility?

Inb4 first single is called Teen Pregnancy.

No, but I am already seriouly excited. :excited2:

Nagini

I trust her though so she better not let me down :cry:

a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility?

Inb4 first single is called Teen Pregnancy.

No, but I am already seriouly excited. :excited2:

:lmao: I can imagine her being pregnant as **** drinking while wearing 12 inch heels in the music video!

Edited by GreenCreams

Miel

:hor::laughga:

I really, really hope it isn't a TF/M throwback :laughga: at all, really.

I mean, if it had the same 'fun' TF/M had (more lenient to TFM), then sure whatever. But if it sounds anything like that than... I don't know. But I'm still skeptical on this album being more 'fun', whether or not if I want that.

3 points in and ready for more

mwjuell91

I dont think she will go backwards either lyrically or sonically. Here is my coin: Lyrics very risky and dangerous about Princess Die, decay, fame themes. Sound will be more like HML which was the last song she wrote for BTW so she keeps going in that direction. Grunge-dance.

Edited by mwjuell91

MetalHausOfJosh

I really, really hope it isn't a TF/M throwback :laughga: at all, really.

I mean, if it had the same 'fun' TF/M had (more lenient to TFM), then sure whatever. But if it sounds anything like that than... I don't know. But I'm still skeptical on this album being more 'fun', whether or not if I want that.

Fun >>>>>>

I wouldn't mind TF/M

RitaOral

Finally. I had enough of serious/pretentious Gaga this last year.Hopefully this means she's wont take herself so seriously anymore and just have fun with her music. I felt with Born this Way she was trying to prove her integrity as an artist and now that is all done and finished she can go back to being how she was before.

Miel

Fun >>>>>>

I wouldn't mind TF/M

Yeah, I don't mind fun as long as it isn't regressing back.

Though I do want some serous, thinky lyrics. I'm sure that can go with fun music as well. Though I'm not sure I want fun music. I don't know what I want :cryga:

3 points in and ready for more

I think it will be More fun but more Dark as well.

Edited by BraveHooker

MetalHausOfJosh

Yeah, I don't mind fun as long as it isn't regressing back.

Though I do want some serous, thinky lyrics. I'm sure that can go with fun music as well. Though I'm not sure I want fun music. I don't know what I want :cryga:

Yeah you have a point... I don't want her taking steps backwards instead of forward.