💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga talks about new album at final Australian show

Alijandro

Featured Posts

Fusel

This is going to slay our lifes.

And stop, inmature and not responsible is not the same that cheap lyrics with cheap music... You can talk about party saying "before I leave brush my teeth with the bottle of jack!" or saying "tonight bring all your friends because a group does it better, why river with a pair? let's have a full house of leather" so... stop complaining.

This :clap:

Oh God this album will be exactly what we need after BTW :cryga:

Edited by Fusel

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alijandro

• vinceBTW

• Miel

• HeavyPunkLover

Nelson Monroe

inb4 next album is all about partying and s-x and having a good time.

Ft. LMFAO.

Finally. I had enough of serious/pretentious Gaga this last year.Hopefully this means she's wont take herself so seriously anymore and just have fun with her music. I felt with Born this Way she was trying to prove her integrity as an artist and now that is all done and finished she can go back to being how she was before.

:worship:

I agree. :yes:

Kalameet

Hmm....i don't know quite what she means when she says the album will be a lot more "immature"... But it sounds to me like she's gonna try to go back to The Fame era and sing about nothing expect partying, s-x, and getting drunk/high. :fat: There's enough of that in the music industry already. The group "LMFAO" exists! :wtf:

I liked how her albums kept getting more mature. I know a lot of people complain that BTW was too "preachy"... I don't find it overly preachy at all. Not every song was about loving yourself, like Hair and Born This Way was. She had some good self empowerment songs mixed in with scandalous R rated songs like Government Hooker...

And just because a song has a serious message, doesn't mean it can't be fun and catchy...

I don't know where she is going with all this, cause Princess Die and all the themes she has hinted at for the next album sound very serious and mature....

:legend:

Americano

If its meant to fun and immature then why is she dressing so classy lately :huh:

Well, her fashion during BTW didn't necessarily match the music.

Born This Way was about empowerment etc, and she wore all gothic colors and had scary horns on her face.

JoseLittleMonster

I can see it, the music will be fun, but please not too mainstream! I mean she is no rihanna, katy perry or minaj, her music doesn't have to be cheap and stupid to sell, please Gaga, more mainstream than BTW but not as maintream as the other b---hes :giveup:

iMonster

I agree.

Though, I kind of wish she'd delve with the topics from BTW even heavier (specifically the politics), or even the whole psychological reality/fantasy delusion topics, but maybe that would be too much for a lot of people.

Whew! Thank You. For a second there I was a little scared, I thought I was the only one who wanted this. I love when songs aren't so transparent.

For some stupid reason a lot of you assume that "less mature" = generic.

Is Heavy Metal Lover mature? No. Is it ****ing awesome? Yes.

PREACH!!

2v0g1oo.jpg

Spooky

Maybe this one's actually going to be uncensored. :L4G:

Edited by Spooky
CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

A Stan Was Born

I want some fun *** poppin jams. I think she's gonna deliver with those.

PaperIz

She's never gonna make all of us happy. Ever. But I will love anything she releases. A party album, a dark album, acoustic, jazz, rock, heavy techno. i don't care lol i just want new music, and I may hate it at first like I did the majority of the start of the BTW era, but i know i'll grow to love it if that's the case, but i doubt i will be disappointed with the new era.