question

Do want the 'hairbows' back?

Divine

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

I prefer that she creates something new that becomes as iconic as that, the discostick, the corns or the screen glasses 

WeDontStop

I'm sorry the new Gaga can't come to the phone right now. :bon:

Why? :oprah:

Oh! 'Cause she's dead! :firega:

i got the boys in dubai

Regina George
55 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I think yes, but nothing too overly large, it does scream The Fame like @BloodyGlory mentioned. I'd opt more for something like this, with the flowers

Bow-Braid-Hairstyles-for-Long-Hair.jpg

with a dress like this 

LOU-LOU-DRESS-INDIAN-SUMMER-GREEN-3__085

Maybe when she becomes instagram blogger :awkney:

2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Maybe when she becomes instagram blogger :awkney:

I'm gonna disregard that and keep going. Add some flair, with some sort of shine to her hair, maybe have a faux fur coat u choose the color, some killer heels, and the right amount of gold accessories. Thank u 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

xoxo Craig

No, it seems really childish and Gaga seems to have matured from The Fame era

What I really want is for Gaga to wear crop tops and short shorts like she did during Perfect Illusion - she was so hot:giveup: Let that underboob show:giveup:

End Racism Now

MaryJaneHolland

It'd just be a cute little throwback why are people throwing in big words like "matured" "evolved" and ****??? :air: It's just a hairstyle :air:

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It'd just be a cute little throwback why are people throwing in big words like "matured" "evolved" and ****??? :air: It's just a hairstyle :air:

Well because she has:awkney:  Its like when Ariana let go of her ponytail and let her hair down. Its a symbol that she is moving on and getting older. Yes, Ari sometimes wears a ponytail. But I feel like Gaga has evolved so much that the hairbow just looks childish:awkney: Its just an opinion, obviously she'd still look great wearing one but I dont see it happening. Gaga looks great regardless:wub:

End Racism Now

Archived