news

Come early on the Sunday show.

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Why would they need to come early, though? Isn't The Cure near the end of the show? Unless she wants to do The Cure earlier on, I don't really see a reason why they need to be so early. 

maybe bcs they dont want people to miss the early part of the show since they may have to start the whole show early so that by the time the AMA starts, she's ready to sing The Cure live.

Reality
Just now, SFDMQ said:

maybe bcs they dont want people to miss the early part of the show since they may have to start the whole show early so that by the time the AMA starts, she's ready to sing The Cure live.

That makes sense. I never thought of that :sweat:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

AndrewGr

Either she will pre-record TC before the show and they want the arena to be full, or they will start the whole show early and then take a break before TC and go live for the AMAs. 

ferretti
6 minutes ago, VinnyGaga said:

pretty sure this means she will come out and perform the cure before doing the show

I think this is most likely, although it’ll be weird. Haha. Also, is being in your seats by 8:10 for a show advertised as starting at 730 really coming early?

disco stick tester, inquire within

5 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I think this is most likely, although it’ll be weird. Haha. Also, is being in your seats by 8:10 for a show advertised as starting at 730 really coming early?

maybe 7.30 is when the gates were meant to open

7 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

Could the words “The Cure” be confirmed more times? We get it, its going to be The Cure. Frankensteined cancelled. :selena:

I took it as "no **** they aren't going to say the actual surprise song if there is one so we'll just keep saying The Cure to throw them off."

Teal Ambition

8 pages for a picture that simply tells fans to arrive early to the show :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

luftikuzzz
4 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Anyone  here going to see her on Sunday? keep us informed please !

Girl, GGD will explode :laughga: sure they inform us

Archived