charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

Let’s hope it’s  performed Sunday night and right before the performance the announcer is like “ Performing her brand new single Joanne, in which all proceeds will go to the lupus recearch foundation, please welcome 6 time Grammy winner and a nominee tonight for her album Joanne, LADY GAGA”

TwerkinLurkin
3 minutes ago, Americano said:

knowing our luck, that charity gaga tweeted about will declare bankruptcy in two weeks and say it's because they spent all of their money trying to fend off little monster twitter bullies :selena:

Our luck the video won't be on her vevo and she'll relase it Thursday to break up the weeks views and then her performing it live at the grammys won't be uploaded to vevo until 2 months later and their won't be any Spotify promo and no radio station will add it to their radio playlists  :awkney:

Fame IV

Gaga's video always have more than 2M views on the first day. With the Grammy performance + exposure we're in right track :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Americano
1 minute ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

Our luck the video won't be on her vevo and she'll relase it Thursday to break up the weeks views and then her performing it live at the grammys won't be uploaded to vevo until 2 months later and their won't be any Spotify promo and no radio station will add it to their radio playlists  :awkney:

I wouldn't be surprised if she randomly posts the video before Friday, but her views aren't big enough to really skew the charts anymore anyway. She does OK with view count, but never much from US

Fame IV
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Let’s not hope it’s  performed Sunday night and right before the performance the announcer is like “ Performing her brand new single Joanne, in which all proceeds will go to the lupus recearch foundation, please welcome 6 time Grammy winner and a nominee tonight for her album Joanne, LADY GAGA”

Let's not hope why? Let's hope, it will be amazing! :)

I'm sure now she will perform Joanne at the piano in an emotional and vocally stunning performance. Standing ovation easily.

A Star is Born ⭐

Andrea B
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

What a fitting way to end the era

oh wow, you're still alive :triggered:

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Fame IV said:

Let's not hope why? Let's hope, it will be amazing! :)

I'm sure now she will perform Joanne at the piano in an emotional and vocally stunning performance. Standing ovation easily.

Ops didn’t mean to say not lol, on mobile so it’s annoying AF

TwerkinLurkin

I feel like their might be a possibility this gets the single treatment only because they have too see the flop that is John Wayne and they realsed that even with superbowl hype 

LGMonster95

I don't even care if this is the 3rd single or not, if it does good or not etc. This is really the perfect way to end this era 

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Andree said:

oh wow, you're still alive :triggered:

a Winchester never dies

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived