ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
58 minutes ago, Kara Brasil said:

It's even scarier considering this was her last successful era.

It's crazy how behind her peers she is nowadays.

yeah her streams are ****, but we've known this since like forever so who cares lol

shes still good with album, singles, and touring numbers. we can keep hoping she makes a video that fixes her streaming with a radio hit, but we can't force her, so whatever. 

nattuggla
2 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

omg the MV is doing worst than I thought but a jump to top 10 is still possible.

The album is still pretty stable which is good but in this era her team clearly messed up with the single politics/rollout so far. I always admired Katy's and Taylor team for being so professional but even they have done major mistakes recently...

59 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

Filthy exposure on iTunes US is gone, only one banner left

the freefall started

#4 Filthy (-2)

:D

LePetitGAGABLover
1 hour ago, Monsterious said:

Filthy exposure on iTunes US is gone, only one banner left

the freefall started

#4 Filthy (-2)

F81PSpmB9568M.gif

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

The album is still pretty stable which is good but in this era her team clearly messed up with the single politics/rollout so far. I always admired Katy's and Taylor team for being so professional but even they have done major mistakes recently...

I think the single choices are amazing, I'm just dissapointed how she keeps making MV with Joseph Kahn.

Diamond Monster

Can Lana sue Radiohead for defamation if she wins the case? Because reasons.

Spoiler

Millions of them

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Ikr. Instead of releasing Witness, Roulette, Deja Vu they released Hey Hey Hey, Bon Appetit and Swish Swish. :grr:

With Taylor too. Where are Getaway Car, King of My Heart, Delicate or Don't Blame Me? :madge:

nattuggla
Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

I think the single choices are amazing, I'm just dissapointed how she keeps making MV with Joseph Kahn.

RFI is indeed very catchy but they released it too early after LWYMMD and it was not clear if it was the official 2nd single.... End Game is clearly not the best single choice imho. There are better songs on the album. Yeah I am also getting tired of Joseph Kahn......

15 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

Can Lana sue Radiohead for defamation if she wins the case? Because reasons.

Reveal hidden contents

Millions of them

for suing for defamation Lana would need to prove severe psychological damage, which I don't think is the case here. 

Jennie Kim

I'm late to the party but Rita Ora's Anywhere finally got to me. What a bop.

Nhno4CA.gif

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived