💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

ALL Charts Discussion - All of us crying with Joanne Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM
1 minute ago, nattuggla said:

I am waiting for the gross and audience numbers for both dates before I am judging and having meltdowns.....

well it won't be separated anyway so

and we'll surely have the attendance from before the rescheduling!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

well, Bruno's doing a stadium show there (Beyonce did too) :saladga:

Bruno already cancelled one stadium show in Europe because prob low ticket sales and Beyonce was 14 yrs into her career.

Arturo
1 minute ago, DrCake said:

The 3rd floor levels were obviously curtained and never put on sale (not even in the first place) because they are obstructed view. Livenation, her touring team and whoever is in charge of this know what they’re doing.

That’s also the reason why they sold 3rd floor tickets in the very back of the arena. Because these aren’t obstructed by the hanging bridges.

Ya’ll just stop with the unnecessary meltdowns, let people enjoy the show. The arena is huge and will be packed anyway.

That’s what i was thinking as well the only way this makes sense is that those tickets were never put on sale in the first place. How do you explain the fact that they put BEHIND the stage tickets on sale before the ~1,300 3rd level tickets? They wouldn’t do that unless they were never part of the seating plan. I’m sure the fact that she sold the tickets behind the stage will compensate for the fact that they couldnt sell 3rd level tickets because of the floating things.

Gagalvaro
Just now, Arturo said:

That’s what i was thinking as well the only way this makes sense is that those tickets were never put on sale in the first place. How do you explain the fact that they put BEHIND the stage tickets on sale before the ~1,300 3rd level tickets? They wouldn’t do that unless they were never part of the seating plan. I’m sure the fact that she sold the tickets behind the stage will compensate for the fact that they couldnt sell 3rd level tickets because of the floating things.

Gurls, I’m 100% sure she put all the seats on sale for this date:saladga:

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Arturo
Just now, Gagalvaro said:

There are people with tickets from the 3rd level? And they’ll be moved to where exactly if the other tickets were sold?

nattuggla
Just now, Gagalvaro said:

So those people who had tickets for the 3rd level needed to refund the tickets and couldn't use the old ones?

Gagalvaro
10 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

So those people who had tickets for the 3rd level needed to refund the tickets and couldn't use the old ones?

No, but since the rescheduling the first floor at the back was blocked fully, but we all thought no one refunded their tickets. So the people in the third floor are having an upgrade

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

ViviLittleM

ok someone in contact with a Spain fan who is at the show said that they're not allowed to go behind the piano :triggered:

ViviLittleM

The thing is that in Paris, we have those blocks too, but they are bigger and they're called Cat 2 so I don't understand I hope it won't be curtained too but they're on sale so, idk it's so weird

• Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived