💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christian has a tattoo of Gaga on his arm

yASSsss

Featured Posts

I like it, it's one of Gaga's best looking photoshoots. 

Maybe they are tattooing icons on their body. Christian isn't that big of a icon so she got Bowie (even tho he didn't like her) and Christian has Gaga cuz' they are apparently in love so I don't find it as a problem.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

i honestly think it's cute that he has a tattoo of Gaga.

My problem is with it being this:

gaga-france.jpg

:wtfga:

(but still it's cute that he'd do that. Maybe an inside joke thing?)

This exactly (except I still find couple tattoos off putting :sweat:)

Like, Christian, you're her boyfriend... Not the president of her fan club...

It feels weird that he has a 'work' photo of her, something that speaks more about her public image and celebrity than a more intimate portrait would. You'd just think he'd choose something that seems more intimate and personal like the Stefani he knows, rather than an image of the megastar icon pop idol Lady Gaga that the world knows her as.

It makes a great, bold fan tattoo, representing a fans love of her work as an artist - I'd just think a tattoo representing more than her public image and a tattoo that didn't use a photo millions have already seen would have seemed more personal for her boyfriend to get.

Comes across as him 'idolising' her which seems a little unhealthy - but I'm sure that's not the case, it's just my interpretation.

tellemhone
15 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

OC is when a boy wants to sleep with his mother. Not sure how this fits that.

Because she's "mother monster" and the joke was he's a little monster I guess

:air: :air: :air:

2 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Comes across as him 'idolising' her which seems a little unhealthy - but I'm sure that's not the case, it's just my interpretation.

Did you see his Instagram? :poot:

FreePalestine

4 minutes ago, lego said:

Cringe :selena:

Symbols like anchor are much better.:nails:

omg I forgot all about those tattoos 

12 minutes ago, Bebe said:

This exactly (except I still find couple tattoos off putting :sweat:)

Like, Christian, you're her boyfriend... Not the president of her fan club...

It feels weird that he has a 'work' photo of her, something that speaks more about her public image and celebrity than a more intimate portrait would. You'd just think he'd choose something that seems more intimate and personal like the Stefani he knows, rather than an image of the megastar icon pop idol Lady Gaga that the world knows her as.

It makes a great, bold fan tattoo, representing a fans love of her work as an artist - I'd just think a tattoo representing more than her public image and a tattoo that didn't use a photo millions have already seen would have seemed more personal for her boyfriend to get.

I think there must be some kind of inside joke or story behind it. Or it means he loves both "sides" of her, Stefani and Gaga as they are one in the same. That's honestly better than having a partner that wants to change her or stifle her creativity to make her more normal.

Archived