5865904759_34f2e763a5_z.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=5330418

luna’s advocate

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Oh what fun, a new rumor thread :poot:

I wonder how many more of these we'll get to witness.mp3 before the end of the month, let alone the year. 

Some of y'all are just bitter. If you don't like a rumor thread just don't view it :emma: It isn't like there isn't a rumor tag on it lmao :duck:

I never told you guys to believe it also :gaycat:

I'm just posting rumors I've gathered so if you are not here for it, don't prepare yourself for meltdowns. If it happens tho, prepare to suck it :hor:

SEXODUS
2 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

You're still trusting fake Twitter insiders that have been wrong 137462 times before, in 2017? 

Hope is the last to die. Rely on reimbursable wigs, hunties.

1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Stop being delusional. Anything that has that xoxochaosangel involved is a hot fake mess.

Xoxo, delulu already confirms my delusional status :hor:  And I posted tweets from 4 different users if you haven't noticed :giggle:

Gagaloo911
Just now, JR Gg said:

Some of y'all are just bitter. If you don't like a rumor thread just don't view it :emma: It isn't like there isn't a rumor tag on it lmao :duck:

I'm just posting rumors I've gathered so if you are not here for it, don't prepare yourself for meltdowns. If it happens tho, prepare to suck it :hor:

The sad part is how much I want this one to be true but understanding the reality that it isn't going to happen :giveup:

13 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

“Triangle bangs”

anigif_enhanced-buzz-336-1347545662-15.g

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived