Alejandra Guzman says she dislikes Paulina and Thalia

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow
38 minutes ago, Bambino said:

"I like Thalia very much, and I like Paulina a lot. I recorded a song with her called "No al aguacil," Trevi said, to which Guzman replied, "I don't like them.

tenor.gif?itemid=4332213 

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Charlotte Quinn

I know Thalia and Queen Paulina but I don't know that Guzman bitch and I'm from Latin America :poot:

And also let's take a moment to appreciate Paulina being Gaga before Gaga :derpga:

Flippy

Well, the media is honestly blowing this out of proportion lol :sweat:

in the interview Queen Gloria DID say she loves Thalia & Paulina, to which Alejandra replied with “Yo no tanto” = “Me, not so much”. It’s always been Alejandra’s way of talking though... Still love all of them though! Haha! 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

alextruper17
3 hours ago, Bambino said:

Yes.

iZ6qdaG.gif

Excuse me no. She had amazing songs like a decade ago but right here right now I don't think she's the queen.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
4 hours ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

I know Thalia and Queen Paulina but I don't know that Guzman bitch and I'm from Latin America :poot:

And also let's take a moment to appreciate Paulina being Gaga before Gaga :derpga:

How?

alextruper17
2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

0:35

In this video I can see the Telephone reference. In the one that was posted before I don't see nothing.

I love this song by the way. :lolly:

1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

In that video I can see the Telephone reference. The one that was posted before I don't see nothing.

I love that song by the way. :lolly:

Yeah Paulina used to serve BOPs

Also offtopic but is it me of latin female popstars are at all time low right now :selena: Not even Shakira can get a hit nowadays without a male feature

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Triggered said:

Yeah Paulina used to serve BOPs

Also offtopic but is it me of latin female popstars are at all time low right now :selena: Not even Shakira can get a hit nowadays without a male feature

ALL the female popstars are low right now. The only one that is doing well is Taylor and everybody wants to take her down.

In Latin music, I think Shakira is the only relevant and I don't think she's pop anymore. She did kinda good with Me enamoré.

I was trying to remember another pop singer and I realize that everything that is playing on the radio is reggaeton. :duck:

Archived