Gaga Confirms โ€˜The Cureโ€™ to GGD

tellemhone

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hating how I'm basically reading fans giving up on Gaga like whaaaat :saladga:

ย 

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, Zilla said:

ย 

They just say that cause they're dramatic and a bunch of drama queens, but in reality they won't ever leaveย 

Here for them leaving thoย 

giphy.gif

ย 

14 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

GUYS THE DELUSION IN ME SAYS that she read the forums, realized we knew about her secret plan to do a surprise release of Frankensteined, and did this tweet just to make sure we were extra shocked when she did a surprise release.ย :lolga:

OR she read our threads, was planning to release, we ruined the surprize, now not releasing.. Our delusions ruined Poor Frank.:grr:

phantasmas
6 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

They just say that cause they're dramatic and a bunch of drama queens, but in reality they won't ever leaveย 

Here for them leaving thoย 

giphy.gif

ย 

its true... weโ€™reย all damned toย eternity here...

tumblr_n6a9luslMs1rwhddio6_250.gif

FilthyPOP414
12 minutes ago, Zilla said:

ย 

Do you really like Sinner's Prayer more than half the unreleased songs we want? :toofunny:

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

@Triggeredย i think we lostย :selena:

Frankesteined Queen is so commited to surprise us that she will lie until Sunday, we stan an unpredictable ARTPOPistย :firega:

2 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

Do you really like Sinner's Prayer more than half the unreleased songs we want? :toofunny:

ย 

ย 

Im not one.. I'll be delusional till the day i die <3 Paws up theres still a chance ^+^ Also all she did was confirm Performing the Cure, she did'nt say that's all they were doing..ย 

SevenWonder

If she releases a video at the same time, I'm cool with it. Frankly, new music that's not from ASIB doesn't really make IMHO. She's gonna be releasingย that in March-ish of next year. A new single NOT from ASIB is just confusing.

ย 

I wish it was the title track Joanne, but TC with a music video? I can accept.ย 

1 minute ago, Zilla said:

ย 

Hating how fans only care about the music and videos they want, and charts, sales, awards.ย  If she only sings TC, it will be because she feels it will further her goal of spreading love, kindness, and positivity.ย  That's what she's all about in life, and is how she changes the world.ย  People should not underestimate her conviction to that purpose.ย  I hope Gaga reads the responses on twitter to her tweet.ย  Most are very supportive of what she is trying to accomplish.ย  Here are just a few of those responses:

"Canโ€™t wait to see you perform on the #AMAs on Sunday! The Cure has the best message for the world! #LittleMonsters love you Gaga!"

"Yes, spreading kindness and love is what we Little Monsters do best. We owe it all to you our teacher Gaga! Thank you!"

"Thank you for always spreading the message of love and positivity I love you so much"

ย 

I live outside the space time continuum.

MessyTop

Iโ€™m actually super grateful we get a performance from her!!! Enjoy it guys!! Sheโ€™s gonna amazing!! New music will come eventually.ย 

28 minutes ago, FilthyPOP414 said:

ย 

ย 

I like anything she puts out and don't argue over minuscule things :)

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

FilthyPOP414
4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I like anything she puts out and don't argue over minuscule things :)

So you hate everything that's leaked? Lol

i didn't ask if you liked arguing but okay, logging off this pressed site until next week

Just now, FilthyPOP414 said:

So you hate everything that's leaked? Lol

Nope

It's really sweet that's we're gonna get a performance! Tour eras are usually pretty boring for me, even if I'm going to a concert date, so this is a nice change-up that's pretty uncharacteristic for Gaga.

Archived