💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

'American Horror Story: Apocalypse' Discussion Thread

monketsharona

Featured Posts

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I'm not sure that telling the story from the perspective of a Sean Cody model is enough to reinvent the Dystopian/Apocalypse genre of film/television. But, it will be fun to watch.

Who in this season was in Sean Cody?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TheodoreRx said:

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. This premiere was really poorly written and had no iconic AHS moment to speak of. Very hollow, and I'm sick of caricatures in AHS. 

Honestly, this first episode made me feel embarrassed for Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates.

They are such marvelous actresses, and they do the best they can, but the script clearly doesn't help at all. Everything is extremely empty and the plot isn't even believable.

It's sad, because I used to love this show.

TheodoreRx
3 minutes ago, Gay Cat said:

Honestly, this first episode made me feel embarrassed for Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates.

They are such marvelous actresses, and they do the best they can, but the script clearly doesn't help at all. Everything is extremely empty and the plot isn't even believable.

It's sad, because I used to love this show.

Honestly as much as people hated on Hotel and Roanoke, Apocalypse makes those seasons look like gold. 

4 minutes ago, TheodoreRx said:

Who in this season was in Sean Cody?

Oh I was just kidding. :toofunny:  The Timothy character looks like someone who would be cast in a Sean Cody video.

TheodoreRx
Just now, SKANK said:

Oh I was just kidding. :toofunny:  The Timothy character looks like someone who would be cast in a Sean Cody video.

True, bland attractive white boy. Honestly I'm tired of everyone on AHS being so conventionally attractive recently. It seems like Ryan Murphy is giving into fan service way too much.

thunderzap00

I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode and i'm excited to see where the story goes and how Murder House / Cover are interwoven :D

hey guys, anybody has a link to the first episode? i missed it and i wanna watch!!!

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

The first episode was great. Nothing TOO exciting happened, but I like it that way. Maybe Ryan is trying to get the pacing right this season and not throw everything at us at once and then have it be a slow burner at the end. I don't think the writing is lazy, or that it's hollow. I just think Ryan went with a more real world approach this time. 

Jeremy Kosinski
On 11/15/2017 at 7:37 AM, SHALLOW said:

I need Jessica as Constance.

You predicted the future... yass psychic queen yassss!  Lol

SHALLOW
45 minutes ago, Jeremy Kosinski said:

You predicted the future... yass psychic queen yassss!  Lol

OMG, i'm so talented :vegas:

OK, this first episode blew me away. Sarah's character was amazing, and I'm glad that Kathy has a prominent role in this season as well. I liked everything, the setting, the story, and the characters that are written feel like actual characters. Wilhelmina is seriously giving me Sister Jude vibes. Sarah is amazing in this one.

Can't wait to see how it develops and how S1 and S3 play a role!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

I liked it although in hindsight...not a ton happened but I feel some of these early ummm "reviews" are too early.  It's the first 45 minutes of a full story.  Slow build, anyone? Let it build. 

I'm not at all a guy that's into fashion or makeup or all that but wow did everyone look GOOD!  

I also loved a difference in a character for Paulson because she exhausts me sometimes.  

You had violence, surprises, bombs, escapes, tortured nudity, weird threats and a strange character with a secret at the end.  Like.... hello?!?!  

I would rather have that mystery than a giant sexxx toy destroying someone.  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

It was a good first episode. I'm super excited for the rest of the season! I feel like it will all make so much sense once we actually get all the details! Why are the other places being overrun? What dragged off that horse? Just super excited.

Purr more, hiss less.

Scathach

This was the best opening in years, I don't really understand why people complain, don't you remember how awful cult premiere was ? 

VoldeLorde2

I enjoyed this episode. Nothing huge happened, as many have said above, but it made me want more. I'm definitely excited for this season.  

Archived