Gaga's biggest achievement

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nakedidea

For those who said the superbowl....

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga both achieved that.

Would you say that is BOTH their greatest achievement? it doesn't sound right. 

16 minutes ago, nakedidea said:

For those who said the superbowl....

Katy Perry and Lady Gaga both achieved that.

Would you say that is BOTH their greatest achievement? it doesn't sound right. 

Yeah, you could definitely say it's a big achievement in both their separate careers.

Super subjective, but we could argue that's Gaga gave one of the best halftime performances ever.

That said, while it's one of her biggest achievements so far, I wouldn't say it's the biggest. idk

3 points in and ready for more

AlexanderMagno

Releasing Born This Way.

No performance or award is really comparable to the type of work you release. Very few pop stars would be able to release such daring and explicit album as Born This Way.

Gagz4Gaga
21 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think Superbowl is her biggest achievement.

True. It's an opportunity of a lifetime but arguably not the biggest achievement.

I still think her transitioning between ARTPOP and Cheek 2 Cheek is so underrated but actually led to where she is right now. That move was genius imo.

nostalgia’s for geeks

God Control

Becoming as big as she was during The Fame Monster and the early half of Born This Way. Not every artist manages to get there. There are a lot of people who are as talented as her and even more and they sadly couldn't make it that big, I wish them all the best, but Gaga somehow, whether it's by chance, good luck or talent, managed to reach a point that even if she fades away tomorrow, will still be remembered by for a very long time.

Archived