Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

WeSmokinEmAll

As someone who personally saw the show last night, it was jaw dropping in all the right ways!

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WeSmokinEmAll
7 hours ago, Green Detox said:

And ...SO IT GOES DESERVED BETTER:grr:

She did honestly but Taylor trolled us at the end by playing So It Goes on the speakers after the show wrapped up :ladyhaha:

Green Detox
23 minutes ago, WeSmokinEmAll said:

She did honestly but Taylor trolled us at the end by playing So It Goes on the speakers after the show wrapped up :ladyhaha:

Yes i watched the livestream. That shady bitch:ladyhaha:

misunderstood

Unless she does the studio version of DWOT I guess I won’t be going to the tour lmao. Sorry but that’s my fav song and this was my fav album of 2017, I’d rather it not be ruined live. Also i’m not paying so much money for that.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Haroon
1 hour ago, misunderstood said:

Unless she does the studio version of DWOT I guess I won’t be going to the tour lmao. Sorry but that’s my fav song and this was my fav album of 2017, I’d rather it not be ruined live. Also i’m not paying so much money for that.

You'd pay the amount for a ticket for one song? :omg:

seashellbabe

Charli is my second fave (behind Gaga of course) and I'm used to her playing Boom Clap, Boys, etc when opening since those are the songs the GP knows, but I wish she had more time as the opener so she could do more material from Number 1 Angel and Pop2 because it really is her best material and she's so happy with it. I'm glad she's doing Unlock It :)

Twitter and Insta: @seashellbabe

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

You'd pay the amount for a ticket for one song? :omg:

No :air: I'm not gonna pay a huge amount for a tour if I'm gonna be disappointed

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Ryusei

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone different did the "I'm sorry the old taylor can't come to the phone right now" for every date? Cause now everyone already knows that it's gonna happen and I feel like having the same person every time would be a bit lamé and the scene is easily interchangeable. I'm looking forward to the 11th to see if she does it or not. 

Musery

JGD
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone different did the "I'm sorry the old taylor can't come to the phone right now" for every date? Cause now everyone already knows that it's gonna happen and I feel like having the same person every time would be a bit lamé and the scene is easily interchangeable. I'm looking forward to the 11th to see if she does it or not. 

I'd be shook if Kim did it one day :selena: 

Ryusei
1 minute ago, JGD said:

I'd be shook if Kim did it one day :selena: 

I don't think she wants someone whom she just called a bully in a speech to be a part of her tour in any way but yeah everyone would be shooketh lol 

I'd live if Joe did one... that would leave everyone shook too. He was at the concert yesterday  

Also why is this so funny to me lol the person filming just somehow did a 180 and got the camera right on him :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Spock

I still can't stop laughing

who will love me when the night is over

Archived