šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Tait Towers - Making of the JWT Stage

Roelof

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

My mom works at this company. You can see the corner of her tit at 0:56Ā :wub:

She gave me someĀ insider information on the Frankenstein World Tour, please DM me for details

6 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

My mom works at this company. You can see the corner of her tit at 0:56Ā :wub:

She gave me someĀ insider information on the Frankenstein World Tour, please DM me for details

Your mom has a nice titĀ :lolly:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

PunkTheFunk
Just now, iCpro said:

Your mom has nice titsĀ :hor:

I guess that's where I get mine fromĀ :wub:Ā Although my third one is a little deflatedĀ :wub:

FRANK1991

I'm so bummed that she's not coming to Asia (or maybe I can hope since there are rumors?)

This is by far the best tour stage design from her

Ā 

totally unrelated but you have a nice beard, wish I could grow a beardĀ :sharon:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

27 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

I'm so bummed that she's not coming to Asia (or maybe I can hope since there are rumors?)

Ā 

totally unrelated but you have a nice beard, wish I could grow a beardĀ :sharon:giphy.gif

fivefoottwo
35 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

same. this is probably her best tour yetĀ :selena:

VillainTina
8 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

same. this is probably her best tour yetĀ :selena:

47 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

Ā 

her best tour was the born this way ball. Stage design, outfits, concept, theatrically and musicallyĀ :excited2:

Ā 

and you're theĀ lucky oneĀ  because asian monsters got the born this way ball with that perfect wig she wore on the first show in hong kong. she barely did her US leg of btwbt because her hip brokeĀ :giveup::emma:

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please šŸ˜¶

4 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

Ā 

her best tour was the born this way ball. Stage design, outfits, concept, theatrically and musicallyĀ :excited2:

Ā 

and you're theĀ lucky oneĀ  because asian monsters got the born this way ball with that perfect wig she wore on the first show in hong kong. she barely did her US leg of btwbt because her hip brokeĀ :giveup::emma:

South-Africans have only gotten the BTWB. You guys are so luckyĀ :laughga:

Can we add her promise to us on stage that she will never have a world tour again without including South-Africa as one of Gaga's iconic betrayals? I mean, she sold like 150 000 ticks both shows combined!

TimisaMonster
10 minutes ago, Roelof said:

South-Africans have only gotten the BTWB. You guys are so luckyĀ :laughga:

Can we add her promise to us on stage that she will never have a world tour again without including South-Africa as one of Gaga's iconic betrayals? I mean, she sold like 150 000 ticks both shows combined!

She also promised on the BTWB that her RIO tattoo meant ARTPOP will have influences of Brazil....um chick where? :ladyhaha:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

fivefoottwo
31 minutes ago, VillainTina said:

Ā 

Ā 

i missed out on the BTWB in asiaĀ bc i was too Ā young to goĀ :toofunny:

FRANK1991
1 hour ago, VillainTina said:

Ā 

Ā 

sadly I was in the U.S. instead during the BTWB and guess what she cancelled the show a few weeks before it got to my show

I was devastatedĀ 

Ā 

But I think I prefer the multiple stages for Joanne

VillainTina
2 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

But I think I prefer the multiple stages for Joanne

joanne with multiple stages is literally like artrave

Ā 

piano at the far end , circles in the middle and stage at the frontĀ 

Ā 

the only difference is that the cat walks were clear and jwt doesn't have that seashell stage but instead a lifting platform screenĀ 

Queen Of Red M&M's /// Linda Evangelista /// Id Like To Keep It On Please šŸ˜¶

FRANK1991
Just now, VillainTina said:

joanne with multiple stages is literally like artrave

Ā 

piano at the far end , circles in the middle and stage at the frontĀ 

Ā 

the only difference is that the cat walks were clear and jwt doesn't have that seashell stage but instead a lifting platform screenĀ 

artrave stage was pretty boring, what saved it was the amazing laser lights and some weird flowers

Ā 

for me I live for the descending bridges, the front stage that moves up and down, the beautiful piano that is a diamond heartĀ in the JWT

Ā 

Archived