💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Love Art, Peace and Music.'

After the disappointing outcome of ARTPOP, they both endured pain, but they both found peace in art and music, which is the main theme of ARTPOP. Hence, LG6 explores this theme further. That's why LG6 is ARTPOP's sibling. They might not be musically similar, but I believe they are thematically similar.

:gaycat:

BeIIadonna
55 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Its so unprofessional that he is talking about an album that is not even his. All the others produces that she worked before never did such things.

I hope Gaga will cancel on him like she did to RedOne.

It is technically still his if he produces it. He sometimes reuses the unreleased songs (Ratchet) Aswell. We never said producers we said all her team (Koons,Terry ETC). #JUSTICEFORREDONE

RochestrMonstr

Why do people keep assuming this is a guarantee of another album sounding exactly like ARTPOP?

There was a *TON* of difference between the DJWS songs on ARTPOP and the ones on BTW.  

I'm pretty sure he's referring to the fact that LG6 will be the only album younger than ARTPOP that he and Gaga have made together...thus automatically becoming ARTPOP's younger sister. 

None of her albums have ever sounded the same, why would she start now? 

Some people are being really....*dumb*....about this.

fede ARTPOP
8 hours ago, arrtpop said:

how are you guys so quick do you just have the make a thread page always open

The likes thirst is real, and Gagas tweet/Ig/snap means free likes. :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

It's not going to sound the same, I can almost guarantee that. He already tweeted "Nope. Already did that." when a fan asked if their new stuff was like ARTPOP. Let's hope they move forward sonically.

Archived