Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 is ARTPOP’s little sister

Eightpop

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, RickMonster98 said:

I guess so :sis: 

Maybe we won't have LG6 before 2019 and all this hype came out from nowhere :icega:

Well, I still think something must be coming before ASIB, but what could that be? Releasing a new album before the movie and the soundtrack would be counter productive to say the least. And she has no time.

A stand alone single sounds more plausible but then again, DJWS specifically mentioned its LG6, so yeah, it’s a bit confusing.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RickMonster98
4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Well, I still think something must be coming before ASIB, but what could that be? Releasing a new album before the movie and the soundtrack would be counter productive to say the least. And she has no time.

A stand alone single sounds more plausible but then again, DJWS specifically mentioned its LG6, so yeah, it’s a bit confusing.

Maybe the album is in the works and it's coming in 2018 and by the end of the year we'll have a Joanne New Edition with just a few new tracks, i don't know... that seems way too much music in one year if we count ASIB :selena:

DonnieDarko
13 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

Maybe the album is in the works and it's coming in 2018 and by the end of the year we'll have a Joanne New Edition with just a few new tracks, i don't know... that seems way too much music in one year if we count ASIB :selena:

I mean, did anyone of us ever expected we would be saying it's too much new Gaga music?:excited2:

NIGHTCRAWLER
20 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I guess 2-3 independent songs before ASIB, and LG6 for 2019

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly... I am SHOCKED that we are getting new music this soon, because of the soundtrack next year :air:

I was always thinking hmm yeah maybe late 2018 or early 2019 but this :giveup:

Anyway, I just hope they don't over hype it like they tend to do before her releases so we just have to be patient and hopefully something big will happen soon!

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Honestly... I am SHOCKED that we are getting new music this soon, because of the soundtrack next year :air:

I was always thinking hmm yeah maybe late 2018 or early 2019 but this :giveup:

Anyway, I just hope they don't over hype it like they tend to do before her releases so we just have to be patient and hopefully something big will happen soon!

LG6 is not coming this year, and probably not 2018 neither... Mark my words

She's probably dropping some independent songs on tour though 

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

LG6 is not coming this year, and probably not 2018 neither... Mark my words

She's probably dropping some independent songs on tour though 

I believe it will come in 2018 to be honest! Of course later, since she has the ASIB soundtrack

But I am fine with independent tracks as well, just like The Cure :happy: (this time, only with a video if possible lol)

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I believe it will come in 2018 to be honest! Of course later, since she has the ASIB soundtrack

But I am fine with independent tracks as well, just like The Cure :happy: (this time, only with a video if possible lol)

yeah but we shouldn't expect LG6 before ASIB

GagaMyBlood95
4 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

yeah but we shouldn't expect LG6 before ASIB

Definitely not! That's just not realistic and Interscope wouldn't allow that, it would just make things messy to promote two stand alone projects at the same time..

RickMonster98

Are we sure that she said on tour: "When I think Joanne era is over, there's one more flower to be bloomed"? Because if that's true there must certainly be something on the way :gum:

And now the clock on the bracelets :selena:

This is kind of a torture, isn't? :toofunny:

BeIIadonna
Just now, RickMonster98 said:

Are we sure that she said on tour: "When I think Joanne era is over, there's one more flower to be bloomed"? Because if that's true there must certainly be something on the way :gum:

And now the clock on the bracelets :selena:

This is kind of a torture, isn't? :toofunny:

Yes she did say that but she also mentioned that she might release a last Joanne single (Too late Gaga :giveup:)

Idk what the clocks are :toofunny:

And yes,yes it is :emma:

Why is she so rushing with a new album? 

Maybe she's planning to take a long break? (Get married, kids) and she wants to release as much as she can for her fans, us? :gum:

HookerOnAChurch
17 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

Why is she so rushing with a new album? 

Maybe she's planning to take a long break? (Get married, kids) and she wants to release as much as she can for her fans, us? :gum:

This. 

Okay... i just arrived home (had an amazing weekend tho!), opened Gagadaily and saw the news... :shocked::giveup: I'm shaking...i literally have tears in my eyes... :cryga: like...like...ARTPOP is and has always been my favourite album of hers... :kara:  I never thought that she would return to that kind of style...or that we could get something like this...never in my thoughts... 

Archived