💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

2018 GGD Top 40 Charts

DesertWolf

Featured Posts

DesertWolf

4.     (+) Ariana Grande — no tears left to cry  Pk: 1  WoC: 16  LW: 6  Pts:  63u (740u) GOLD

3.     RE Ariana Grande — God is a woman  Pk: 1  WoC: 5  LW: -  Pts:  65u (301u)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

For the very first time one artist dominates the whole top 10!!! Congrats to Ariana Grande! Also with this song, she earns her 5th #1, 4th as lead artist, beating the one and only Lady Gaga with the most number of #1 songs on the chart (at least for a while :trollga:)

1.     NE Ariana Grande — breathin

Peak: 1  Weeks on Chart: 1   Last Week: -  Points This Week:  125u

DesertWolf

And even tho this song fell of the chart, it gained 9 points (it would have been the 41st on the chart :toofunny:), this means that it has 501u in total... Congrats to Cardi B for reaching her first GOLD certified song!!! I Like It becomes the 8th song to reach a certification on our chart :applause:

i like it gold

DesertWolf

You guys can already send me your top 11 songs from last week (21st sept - 27th sept). If you have the ones from the previous week (14th sept - 20th sept.) you can also send them as I forgot to remind you about it, but please I need to know which ones you're sending to me. :pray:

Here's the playlist updated. Don't forget to vote on the poll! I'll try to prepare the next chart as soon as possible (gonna start right now) 

DesertWolf

For those ariansters who are wondering...

Total of points sweetener (album) got during that week: 633u

Only "Pete Davidson" didn't make it to the chart, it gained 7 points. Even though it has a duration of 1:13 I wanted to make an exception and let it chart but it wasn't necessary :poot: 

"raindrops (an angel cried)" has a lenght of 0:43 so that makes it uneligible to chart (although it had a lot of points before cutting it out)  :bon:

Also does Poker Face have 160 (like you put here) or 260 (since it had 236 the last time it charted?)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Morphine Prince

Honestly not surprised Ariana dominated this week! People here were thirsty for a major female Pop release. 

DesertWolf
Just now, calmar said:

Also does Poker Face have 160 (like you put here) or 260 (since it had 236 the last time it charted?)

260 my bad :toofunny: thanks!

Zaskar
On 9/29/2018 at 8:19 PM, crisjackd said:

Points This Week:  125u

Is this the highest amount of point generated by a song in a single week? :poot:

OT: let Ariana enjoy her 15 mins of fame....ASIB soundtrack is coming to destroy the charts :excited:

DesertWolf
2 hours ago, ARPiT said:

Is this the highest amount of point generated by a song in a single week? :poot:

OT: let Ariana enjoy her 15 mins of fame....ASIB soundtrack is coming to destroy the charts :excited:

Actually "no tears left to cry" gained 204u in its second week. Also "Joanne" gained 155u after the release of the piano version. So I guess this would be the third highest amount of points in a single week. :ohwell:

PlanetChromatica
3 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

Actually "no tears left to cry" gained 204u in its second week. Also "Joanne" gained 155u after the release of the piano version. So I guess this would be the third highest amount of points in a single week. :ohwell:

Shallow will be getting the most when you track this week, I've had it on repeat all week to help with the UK chart and it's already my most played song of the year :giggle:

Archived