Featured Posts

DesertWolf

2.      (+) Lady Gaga — The Cure  Pk: 1  WoC: 16  LW: 3  Pts:  44u (965u) GOLD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DesertWolf

1.      (=) Lady Gaga — Joanne

Peak: 1  Weeks on Chart: 9   Last Week: 1  Points This Week:  109u (Total points: 280u)

44 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

27.   NE Hercules & Love Affair ft. John Grant — I Try To Talk To You  Pk: 27  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  12u

6759ba0188265a1e.gif?maxwidth=1280&maxhe

Yas, my fave making the 27 debut! :firega::wub:

rumours
1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

25.   NE Joni Mitchell - Morning Morgantown  Pk: 25  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  12u

jonigif3.gif?1473281083

59 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

17.   NE Linda Ronstadt — Dark End Of The Street  Pk: 17  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  13u

600x356

50 minutes ago, crisjackd said:

13.   NE Linda Ronstadt — Faithless Love  Pk: 13  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  16u

Linda-ronstadt-cr-Henry-Diltz-billboard-

This is cool! :hug:

DesertWolf

The new survey for the 17th week is already open for you guys! If you prefer you can send me your 11 songs by DM, that's up to you. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VHYQCM5 (You can also send me your last.fm username then you won't have to send me your songs each week as I'll take them personally.)

The OP, the poll and the playlist are already updated, don't forget to check the newest chart and vote on the poll. ;)

Rocketno10
3 hours ago, crisjackd said:

40.   NE Jason Isbell and The 400 Unit — Last of My Kind  Peak: 40  Weeks on Chart: 1  Last Week: -  Points This Week:  10u

rs-jason-isbell-the-400-unit-af276f48-ef

2 hours ago, crisjackd said:

25.   NE Joni Mitchell - Morning Morgantown  Pk: 25  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  12u

jonigif3.gif?1473281083

13.   NE Linda Ronstadt — Faithless Love  Pk: 13  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  16u

Linda-ronstadt-cr-Henry-Diltz-billboard-

21.   NE tUnE-yArDs — Heart Attack  Pk: 21  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  12u

TuneYards.png

:firega:MY SONGS

calmar

Depends on when you took the data from my last.fm but I know I listened to some songs obsessively over a day or two and they still didn't make it :oprah:  Maybe they'll make it next week or something idk

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, calmar said:

Depends on when you took the data from my last.fm but I know I listened to some songs obsessively over a day or two and they still didn't make it :oprah:  Maybe they'll make it next week or something idk

Unless there are more people listening to your songs only your first and sometimes second or third most streamed song will make it into the chart.

I'm talking from my 16 weeks experience here. :staymad:

calmar
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Unless there are more people listening to your songs only your first and sometimes second or third most streamed song will make it into the chart.

I'm talking from my 16 weeks experience here. :staymad:

A song I listened to 53 times didn't make it? That's... a lot

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

highbythebeach

20.   (+) Lana Del Rey — Bel Air  Pk: 20  WoC: 2  LW: 23  Pts:  12u (24u)

NE Lana Del Rey — Get Free  Pk: 35  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  10u (34u)

39.   NE Carly Rae Jepsen — All That   Pk: 39  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts:  10u

Wow GGD serving taste :tony:

FfFfFfFF
8 minutes ago, calmar said:

A song I listened to 53 times didn't make it? That's... a lot

I don't think the chart counts the number of streams, but the position in the individual top. If you have songs with more than 53 streams I guess it won't make it. 

calmar
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I don't think the chart counts the number of streams, but the position in the individual top. If you have songs with more than 53 streams I guess it won't make it. 

I didn't.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

DesertWolf
4 hours ago, calmar said:

For the 16th week I took the 7 days report from the 19th of january to the 25th. I've checked once again and I cannot find any song with 53 streams on that period. In case I got something wrong tell me once again by PM which was your account and I'll check it properly cause I'm a bit confused with your usernames :sweat: I'll correct everything as soon as I can if there's something wrong :pray:

4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Although I haven't told you guys yet (cause it didn't have a huge impact), for the 16th chart I added points from streams. For every 20 streams I added 1 extra point to the song. Joanne gained 6 extra points thanks to that and a few more also gained some points. I'm still thinking about how to improve the chart, but I don't want to snub those who still send me their top 11 songs through the survey or by PM :giveup: Of course I'm open for suggestions as this not only for me, we make all this chart possible and I have to respect your wishes and opinions :hug:

calmar
1 hour ago, crisjackd said:

For the 16th week I took the 7 days report from the 19th of january to the 25th. I've checked once again and I cannot find any song with 53 streams on that period. In case I got something wrong tell me once again by PM which was your account and I'll check it properly cause I'm a bit confused with your usernames :sweat: I'll correct everything as soon as I can if there's something wrong :pray:

Ah, okay, you're behind the actual dates by a week or two. That'll explain it!

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

memomemome
On 04/02/2018 at 2:42 AM, Rumours1977 said:

This is cool! :hug:

Your megarate impact :hug:

But pardon me I didn't participate 

Got busy 😫

Archived