đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga works with DJWS, Nick Monson, Mark Nilan & Ben Rice

monketsharona

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

I swear if it's anything close to ARTFLOP I'm unstanning forever. I ain't fighting her bullies , haters and even friends for terrible albums like this.

Excuse me no

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen
8 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

I swear if it's anything close to ARTFLOP I'm unstanning forever. I ain't fighting her bullies , haters and even friends for terrible albums like this.

She'd never go back to that. DJWS also did some of the best work on the album with DWUW, Applause, Sex Dreams and ARTPOP. I'd say his only bad song is Jewels n Drugs which I wouldn't blame on production. 

Lextyr97
16 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

Get the hell out of here lol

lxdygxga

ARTPOP was an amazing album sonically btw, but DJWS has already said they’re moving forward not backwards in terms of sound. 

Andrew2512
10 minutes ago, Miley said:

I'm positive, and I dislike ARTPOP as an album. I mean DJ White Shadow gave us Applause, DWUW, The Cure and also TEOG, BTW and Bloody Mary and Government Hooker. I think they have it. 

But Redone gave us Schiesse , Hair , Bad Romance amd Poker Face so.......huh let's wait and see.

Andrew2512
10 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

She'd never go back to that. DJWS also did some of the best work on the album with DWUW, Applause, Sex Dreams and ARTPOP. I'd say his only bad song is Jewels n Drugs which I wouldn't blame on production. 

I hope she never goes back to THAT

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

What will you do if I didn't ?

Probably nothing, but sooner or later you'll see the light that is ARTPOP

42 minutes ago, Arbmonster said:

What do you call the chorus? :classy:

The chorus is called synth-pop. The whole song is pop-soul, synth-pop with R&B vibes. Those are synth sounds :reductive: welcome :giggle:

Togekiss
7 minutes ago, Andrew2512 said:

But Redone gave us Schiesse , Hair , Bad Romance amd Poker Face so.......huh let's wait and see.

Unpopular opinion: Scheiße’s production is unpleasant and messy.

bring on that pecan pie

Andrew2512
6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Probably nothing, but sooner or later you'll see the light that is ARTPOP

Dude I love Gaga to death but I always try to pretend ARTPOP never happened :hor:

I'm happy that you and some other fans like it and support but anything near it on coming album is :sweat:

avalon x
3 hours ago, asana15 said:

What it means, that she will supply them more tape if it what it takes to finish the job...He's literally taped to the seat...Kinda kidding not kidding.

I know what it means, I'm just not being delulu about it.

tumblr_nqzag9oadA1titqoqo1_400.gif

Archived