💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remember life before stanning Gaga?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

Gaga appeared when I was 20 and before then I was so bored of pop music. It all sounded generic and I was desperate for a new icon/superstar like Madonna and Michael Jackson. Gaga delivered and way over exceeded my expectations. :firega:

People who trash talk her today including myself at times need to remember what the charts were like before Gaga because she changed it all for the better and made other artists either obsolete or forced them to up their game. 

imnotyourbabe10

Was in high school.  Theater nerd.  So it kind of all fell into place once LoveGame happened.

Stan for sure as a freshman in college when I first heard Slay-jandro.

Prior to that, I was into hip-hop that dominated the early 00's as well as late 90s female songwriters such as McLachlan, Jewel, Alanis, Dido, and so forth.  [Still stan for those ladies, too!]

HiddenWeirdo
58 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are they farting in that GIF?! What? :giggle:

Even if so, it would still be hot.:whitney:

Don't you wish your girlfriend would fart like me, ah.

4W-zct.gif

Letmelivemylife

Yeah I remember how dark life was before Gaga. It was a life filled with drugs and going home with random men that told me I was gorgeous because I hated myself so much that in a way the sex made me feel pretty. It was days spent trying to undo the emotional damage my bio mom had done. I was ready to give up on life and here came this tiny Italian woman who for the first time in my life told me I was beautiful and worthy of love. She "glued" me back together so to speak and gave me a family (little monsters) that I love so much. It's no secret that I'm a hardcore "ride or die" monster but before you say "that's creepy", consider the fact that Gaga was there when no one else was. She truly did save my life. She taught me that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

BabylonHooker

The first time I saw her was when she came to Vietnam, which is my hometown, to perform Just Dance for the Miss Universe show. I didn't even know who she was, and Just Dance sounded so weird to me at that time. I was like " Who is this b..ch ?" as I was waiting for Janet Jackson to perform but Gaga appeared on the stage instead :selena: It seemed that Janet turned down the deal so they replaced her with this flop b..ch. 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Nickypie101

I started stanning when I was 11 after I saw her perform paparazzi at the vmas. I literally grabbed my toy recorder and held it to the screen to record it bc I had no computer or internet :toofunny:

Archived