💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you remember life before stanning Gaga?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

I remember I hated her so much for the illuminati stuff. But deep in my heart I really loved her music (Bad Romance, Paparazzi, Marry the night, Applause)

I became a fan after Til It Happens To You cause it was really touching. I was very emotional when I heard that song. It still holds a special place in my heart

I remember I also really loved the Cheek to Cheek era cause back then I used to listen to a lot of French music and it was a nice surprise that she sang La vie en rose. Also bang bang.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IAmNotHere1997

I was 7 when Just Dance was released. I remember spending my mornings before school just changing the TV channels so I can find the song because I didn't have internet, I loved it so much and also because the hot guys there. So yeah, I didn't, like, had a life before Gaga, I was just a kid.

UWontUseMyMind

I started following Gaga like when I was 8 years old or something like that thanks to my sister, but I started stanning her during AHS hotel, 2015. Well, my life before Gaga was pretty boring and grey but with ARTPOP in my life now I'm an explosion of colors and creativity

I don't stan artists, songs only. Only Gaga introduced me to following individual artists/bands and their studio albums. But before, I've consistently liked Black Eyed Peas, Avril Lavigne, anything Britney releases as well Mandy Moore. :selena:

Tyler1992

I do remember yearning for someone exciting to come along. Music was getting so boring, and I thought it wasn't fair that my generation hadn't had someone ear popping like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Prince, Bowie or any of the rockstars of the 80's. 

Then BAM... Just Dance hit :firega:

YorkieCat

Before Gaga I was stanning really hard the other Stefani (Gwen) and No doubt. Spend all my money and time on them. 

So yeah I never had a life 😅

Teal Ambition

Yes I stanned Hilary Duff as a child :sis:

AND I STILL DO CAUSE BREATHE IN. BREATHE OUT IS SO UNDERRATED :giveup: 

but no one has had such impact on my life aside from Gaga :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

DoremonLove

I remember it bcoz it was 4 months back:selena: i didnt much listen to english music only certain catchy ones wasnt much into pop.

I m glad gaga is in my life now:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Yes, I was 15 when I first listened to Beautiful Dirty Rich (Just Dance didn't even have a video yet IIRC). Before that I was a Britney/Kylie/Madonna/Hilary fan.

RAMROD

I do. I was mostly listening to hip hop, rap , metal and punk rock. :giggle:

Gaga added a much needed delicate side in me. :giggle:

59 minutes ago, HiddenWeirdo said:

I was a pussycat dolls stan. They split when Gaga came out so it was the perfect time.

I stanned them so hard that I felt like a 7th member :selena:

R8EhrWF.gif

Are they farting in that GIF?! What? :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived