💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Please Do Not Leak Artists’ Music

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

UnnamedArtist

But when leaked ARTPOP, Gaga said that we had to listen to it, because she did it for us...
Swift said that this album purely for the fans, but she pushed the release on the streaming services and tried to prevent leaking for the fans? Seriously? I respect her work but if she is such a liar, I have no desire to prevent something that's going to happen. :interestinga:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani Gaga
Just now, Hurem said:

Then it’s understandable that you think the biggest problem in the world is leaking Taylor’s album and not being so serious about your thread.

Where did I mention I think this is the biggest problem in the world? I said exactly the opposite. :duck:

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

Stefani Gaga
1 minute ago, Hurem said:

Then it’s understandable that you think the biggest problem in the world is leaking Taylor’s album and not being so serious about your thread.

Also, just because I’m young, doesn’t mean that my opinions are trash and that you shouldn’t take me seriously.

2 minutes ago, Stefani Gaga said:

Also, just because I’m young, doesn’t mean that my opinions are trash and that you shouldn’t take me seriously.

We’ve all been young, so I don’t think your opinion is trash, but I don’t have to agree with you nor praise you.

Stefani Gaga
Just now, Hurem said:

We’ve all been young, so I don’t think your opinion is trash, but I don’t have to agree with you nor praise you.

I agree with that, but some users could just say that they disagree and not LMAO the OP.

viniferrett
30 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm sorry, i can't hear you over how loud i'm playing I Did Something Bad on repeat

the-drunken-dance.gif

LMAO same 

Evan Peters

this thread on gagadaily is really gonna stop the leakers, i can feel it. 

emma roberts is an abuser

Illuminati

None of us were the person who leaked it, it just happened because it's officially out in parts of the world.

TimisaMonster

The music was made to be listened to and some countries get it before others so obviously release dates are relative...if the music is there, listen. :shrug:

Just cuz you listen to it doesn't mean you're NOT gonna buy. 

Then what is YouTube? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tellemhone

Leaking music ruins the surprise and can hurt the artist's opening week 

Imagine having a plan for something you care about, then someone derails it and you get nothing from it :madge:

:air: :air: :air:

Archived