Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you marry gaga?

GeeYewWhai

title  

112 members have voted

1. 1. would you marry gaga?

Featured Posts

One of those times I worry Gaga secretly has a Gagadaily account and is here among us somewhere. :toofunny:

Edit: I mean, let's be honest tho... If I were a celeb like this, I'd totally troll an online forum to find out if people would marry me. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

ugh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GeeYewWhai
Just now, Lazarus said:

One of those times I worry Gaga secretly has a Gagadaily account and is here among us somewhere. :toofunny:

big_1459640660_image.jpg

Nothing Happened

smokingthemall
12 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Edit: I mean, let's be honest tho... If I were a celeb like this, I'd totally troll an online forum to find out if people would marry me. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

IMG_20171105_184856.thumb.jpg.1c4860866d

chase your big, beautiful dreams

Florian
15 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

#IAmWhoIAm

Sneaky Oliver

Yes! she's hot and a lovely person as well and we would live in a Malibu mansion and money is def a plus!

Spoiler

And I can even create an Instagram account with my name to only post pics of her

I’m on my Legacy Act era

bloody g

This is lowkey creepy :selena:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

LGMonster95

First of all wth is with this threat? Second of all who in the right mind will actually say no to such an offer (i would have said yes even if i hated Gaga for whatever dumb reason)

FallulahMonster
43 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

First of all wth is with this threat? Second of all who in the right mind will actually say no to such an offer (i would have said yes even if i hated Gaga for whatever 

2 hours ago, GeeYewWhai said:

Ok, let's say she's single. She went up to you and proposed, would you say yes?

Actually I'll be the one proposing to her :awkney:

Archived