Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

JWT Meet N Greet

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl
Just now, Justin Hanks said:

Psh I'll be posting that pic everywhere. :):)

Omg me too when I get mine! I really wish we were able to get something signed! :( I wonder what she’d say if I asked her? I met Halsey recently and they said no autographs and I put my badlands and HFK cd booklets down my pants and when I met her I asked if she’d sign them and she did lol! 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Hanks
1 minute ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Omg me too when I get mine! I really wish we were able to get something signed! :( I wonder what she’d say if I asked her? I met Halsey recently and they said no autographs and I put my badlands and HFK cd booklets down my pants and when I met her I asked if she’d sign them and she did lol! 

Right before the Q&A, someone reiterated that we couldn't get anything signed, and the person who made that announcement was lurking during the photo op, so good luck lol.

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

Right before the Q&A, someone reiterated that we couldn't get anything signed, and the person who made that announcement was lurking during the photo op, so good luck lol.

Lol I always seem to have the best of luck at concerts, I got a free days meet n greet at the Pittsburgh show and she signed my vinyl when they said no autographs. 

When I meet gaga I am going to tell her about my Crohn’s and all of that. I’ve had it for three years! And she can be my cure if she can sign my cd :poot:

Justin Hanks
12 minutes ago, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Lol I always seem to have the best of luck at concerts, I got a free days meet n greet at the Pittsburgh show and she signed my vinyl when they said no autographs. 

When I meet gaga I am going to tell her about my Crohn’s and all of that. I’ve had it for three years! And she can be my cure if she can sign my cd :poot:

LOL. I would argue I'm pretty lucky too considering I got to hear a new song and all. Maybe you'll get another one out of her!

I just realized all my great celebrity encounters involve alcohol lol. Gaga bought us all wine that night. And there was this other time I got shitfaced and sang karaoke with Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick. That night was nuts. Maybe the key is to get them drinking.

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, Justin Hanks said:

LOL. I would argue I'm pretty lucky too considering I got to hear a new song and all. Maybe you'll get another one out of her!

I just realized all my great celebrity encounters involve alcohol lol. Gaga bought us wine that night. And there was this one time I got shitfaced and sang karaoke with Nick Carter, AJ McLean, Joey Fatone, and Chris Kirkpatrick. That night was nuts.

Omg haha!! Was the M&G as rushed as the previous ones?? People said you got like 20 seconds to talk to her 

TimisaMonster

Where are the Detroit M&G fans???? Speak now or forever hold your peace! :grr:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Justin Hanks
Just now, BUY ARTPOP NOW said:

Omg haha!! Was the M&G as rushed as the previous ones?? People said you got like 20 seconds to talk to her 

Q&A was about 15-20 mins and the photo op was about 5-10 mins, but obviously that's because of Frankensteined. I think it was about 3 mins for the groups before that. She definitely spent time hugging everyone and saying hello.

Justin Hanks
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

THIS. I want to know if anyone asked her to sing Frankensteined again and what she said.

Am I A Girl
10 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

THIS. I want to know if anyone asked her to sing Frankensteined again and what she said.

12 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

IKR?!?! Curious as to this and if M&G are after the show again!! It seems like all the people with M&G never speak about it so you have to make 100,000 threads to get an answer 

Katie14
18 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

The song is called Frankensteined not Frankenstein? What did you guys talk about with her?

Justin Hanks
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

The song is called Frankensteined not Frankenstein? What did you guys talk about with her?

I feel spammy saying the same things over and over again. If you want all the juicy details, check out my post history; specifically my posts on Monday. Let me know if you have any questions that weren't already answered! http://gagadaily.com/profile/44440-justin-hanks/content/

Katie14
13 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I feel spammy saying the same things over and over again. If you want all the juicy details, check out my post history; specifically my posts on Monday. Let me know if you have any questions that weren't already answered! http://gagadaily.com/profile/44440-justin-hanks/content/

You said she talked about fibromyalgia. What did she say about it? Is she feeling better overall? If you could tell me everything you remember that would be great :)

Justin Hanks
Just now, Katie14 said:

You said she talked about fibromyalgia. What did she say about it? Is she feeling better overall? If you could tell me everything you remember that would be great :)

She said she was doing better lately and not in as much pain. She didn't get much more specific than that. It was mostly in the context that my fiance was thanking her for bringing awareness to it, since his mom has it, and she was reassuring him that it'll get better for his mom. She's so sweet like that.

Katie14
9 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

She said she was doing better lately and not in as much pain. She didn't get much more specific than that. It was mostly in the context that my fiance was thanking her for bringing awareness to it, since his mom has it, and she was reassuring him that it'll get better for his mom. She's so sweet like that.

That's good to hear! Is there anything else you remember talking about? I love hearing backstage stories :)

That all sounds so cool! I didn't have the backstage experience, way too expensive for me lol, but I feel like it wouldn't have been as worth it for my date, which was only the third stop

Archived