💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Report: Charlie Sheen Sodomized 13 YO Corey Haim

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This had been rumored in Hollywood for years and now it seems like its finally hitting the mainstream.

This allegedly occurred while the two were shooting the 1986 film "Lucas"

Charlie Sheen was 19 and Corey Haim was 13.

Corey Haim died in 2010 at the age of 38. 

"the disgraced HIV-positive actor corrupted his much younger Lucas costar on set with drugs, then had **** sex with him. Sheen was 19 at the time, while Haim was barely a teenager.

Then, after the nonconsensual sex act, Sheen cruelly rejected his alleged victim, Haim’s close pal claimed."

He told me they smoked pot and had sex. He said they had **** sex. Haim said after it happened Sheen became very cold and rejected him. When Corey wanted to fool around again, Charlie was not interested.

ddf6293b775a3e99762684e3d51ae7c8--corey-

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

This story brings Denise Richard's divorce papers to light (Richards and Sheen were married from 2002 to 2006). She claimed that she had found Sheen looking at underage gay ****ography. 

denise-richards-a-435.jpg?w=435

To add to this story Corey Haim's longtime best friend and fellow actor, Corey Feldman, has begun a crusade to expose an underground pedophilia ring that has existed in Hollywood and affected him and presumably his friend Corey Haim.

corey2.jpg

Developing...

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/lapd-investigating-corey-feldmans-hollywood-pedophile-claims-w511299

ryanripley

i've always believed Corey and i've always known Sheen was TRASH

absolute GARBAGE

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

I'm not even surprised anymore at this point. II'll just unstan every actor cause at some point there will be something like this brought up... but then again i never stanned any actors in the first place lol

Musery

Supersonic

It's also important to say that Corey Haim was deeply traumatized by the events, developed PTSD and a serious substance abuse issue, which ended up killing him in 2010.

• Bear locked and unlocked this topic

Charlie Sheen is a disease to society, I'm not the least bit surprised, but no less disgusted. 

❤ x ❤

TBH.... Charlie Sheen has wronged probably hundreds of people, it was about time.

Y'all be ready :green: 

❤ x ❤

That J

The dots have been around for along time but I don't think anyone fully connected them because surely it couldn't be Charlie Sheen.  But, to me, that's what made the most sense. I've read Feldman's book and followed this for years and it just made sense. It's still shocking to me and heartbreaking obviously. But I never thought I would get to see the day when this and other things would be made public. Finally some truth! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

MonsterPug
Just now, Bear said:

@Kevin Slay Zuniga just to let you know there's a thread here for that topic:hug: 

Thank you ❤️ I think my post got deleted. I cant access it and it won’t appear anywhere. Did I write something bad? 

Archived