Gaga Monster 13,001 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Republicans had New Jersey but after previous Governor, Chris Christie, hadΒ multiple scandals, the state has turned Democrat! GGD Presidential Elections Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
DiscoHeaven23 35,007 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 CNN could've chosen a better picture. I mean.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pamelaisley 933 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Hey I live there!!! Nice to have a dem as our governor :^)Β the moon lights her way ππ¦ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
funkmedowntown 1,183 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 1 hour ago, Pamelaisley said: Hey I live there!!! Nice to have a dem as our governor :^)Β Hey me too!!! We gonna have legalize pot now π€ Little Monsβer Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zilla 13,467 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 WE ARE BLUE NOW YESSSSSSS. I mean I'm not 100% sold on Murphy but I don't want anything Christie related near Trenton ever again. πΈ'π π πππππ πππ πππππ’ πππππ ππππ ππ ππππ. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,333 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 I mean...I'd have worse hope for America is Christie WAS elected again. He's next to Trump = poison; scandals = poison; generally awful person with terrible public persona = poison. I mean, dang. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yuuri 21,636 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 1 hour ago, DiscoHeaven23 said: CNN could've chosen a better picture. I mean.... Can't wait for Ted Cruz's picture. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lion Heart 15,041 Posted November 8, 2017 Share Posted November 8, 2017 Congrats NJ Β βββββββββββββββββββββββββ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.