Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Frankenstein Nov 19th

Eightpop

Featured Posts

Lanadelduck
1 hour ago, Merman said:

Imagine this for AMAs performance: Spotlight on Gaga and piano, everything else is in the dark. She sings the intro with low piano notes:

"I thought I was left for dead,

But you appeared and took me to your lab,

Devil in disguise, I found myself *screams* FRANKENSTEINED!"

Then it comes the sound like pipe organ (I think it's called like that, church piano), she gets up, the music kicks in and lights start to flicker in the rhythm, dancers are getting up (previously lying on the floor), choreography starts and so does the song.

HYPE IS REAL, GAGA HELP ME!

R those the real lyrics 

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LIKELADYAGAGA
1 hour ago, nswain1110 said:

I wanna be hyped soooooo bad. But logic is getting in the way - she's performing on tour that night, and it would be odd for her to perform a brand new song televised from the tour, and not give it the full on, royal treatment by being there at the AMA's venue - I mean it's a song debut, so you'd think she'd want to give it the best treatment possible. Also she's in the MIDDLE of the last albums tour - it's just an odd time to start a new era. Also, she has ASIB music/soundtrack right around the corner. It just doesn't add up for me.

But I'm all for being proved wrong! PROVE ME WRONG GAGS!!

this is how i am feeling but i just keep telling myself that gaga is the QUEEN OF PROVIDING the unexpected.

Lanadelduck
48 minutes ago, Merman said:

No, I made it up.

Well it’s amazing.  Ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion queen 

Lanadelduck
47 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

this is how i am feeling but i just keep telling myself that gaga is the QUEEN OF PROVIDING the unexpected.

We could also just get a new song.  She doesn’t need to perform on the AMAs

DaddyFranco
2 hours ago, rohkeus said:

6x3=18 + 1 = 19 :excited2:

Reveal hidden contents

:ladyhaha:

Strange thing is that clock on the wall shows another time 🤡(or Am I blind?)

Guest bostonGUY
5 minutes ago, DA1N1US said:

Strange thing is that the watch on the wall shows another time 🤡(or Am I blind?)

You're not blind

The clock actually says 1:53 or a time very close to that

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, nattuggla said:

This fanmade cover looks scary but awesome at the same time.....

Omg don't do that!!! I thought this was REAL and broke both my hips!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I wanna be hyped soooooo bad. But logic is getting in the way - she's performing on tour that night, and it would be odd for her to perform a brand new song televised from the tour, and not give it the full on, royal treatment by being there at the AMA's venue - I mean it's a song debut, so you'd think she'd want to give it the best treatment possible. Also she's in the MIDDLE of the last albums tour - it's just an odd time to start a new era. Also, she has ASIB music/soundtrack right around the corner. It just doesn't add up for me.

But I'm all for being proved wrong! PROVE ME WRONG GAGS!!

Didn't stop her from randomly releasing The Cure in the middle of the Joanne era at Coachella...so that debunks the theory :ladyhaha:

TimisaMonster
4 hours ago, Merman said:

Imagine this for AMAs performance: Spotlight on Gaga and piano, everything else is in the dark. She sings the intro with low piano notes:

Devil in disguise, I've found myself *screams* FRANKENSTEINED!"

Then it comes the sound like pipe organ (I think it's called like that, church piano), she gets up, the music kicks in and lights start to flicker in the rhythm, dancers are getting up (previously lying on the floor), choreography starts and so does the song.

BTW Grammy teas... :giveup:

DoremonLove
4 hours ago, Merman said:

Devil in disguise, I've found myself *screams* FRANKENSTEINED!"

:udidnt: i am so impressed by you

Gaga r u by chance reading this thread please read this make it happen:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

1 hour ago, DA1N1US said:

Strange thing is that clock on the wall shows another time 🤡(or Am I blind?)

WOW IT'S WAY ANOTHER TIME. 19TH CONFIRMED :selena:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Ben Guy posted this:

Also, Production coordinator at Streamline Records and CEO of Big Point Entertainment (basically all Interscope imprints) Lisa Einhorn Gilder is actively/enthusiastically commenting:

lisatinyrocker Love it!!!
lisatinyrocker I’ll put more tape in the budget LOL!!
iamdjws LEVELZ

Yasss gives budget queen. :tony:

Archived