šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Didn't Want To Do Act II

Doot

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Didn't she say she wants to release it by the time the tour stars and tour both albums?Ā :oprah:

She said many things sis.Ā 

androiduser

I think ACT II was just a concept that Gaga was excited about in the early stages of ARTPOP promo, and she was overhyping everything at the time. In the end the album didn't do that well and everything fizzled out.

I don't think there ever was an ACT II, I think it was just Gaga being overambitious and promising too much.

LordEnigma
44 minutes ago, Red said:

I canā€™t comfirm but it does sound true, it felt like all those side projects and ideas from the ARTPOP era were just too muchĀ 

I feel the opposite. She wanted o do all those things but was restricted by Troy and after she fired him... **** hit the fan in her life and she kinda scrapped everything.

ryanripley
12 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think ACT II was just a concept that Gaga was excited about in the early stages of ARTPOP promo, and she was overhyping everything at the time. In the end the album didn't do that well and everything fizzled out.

I don't think there ever was an ACT II, I think it was just Gaga being overambitious and promising too much.

i remember the LM chat screenshots of her talking about act 2 and all the concepts, but that was even before the hip, right?

i think when the album was a concept, just after the success of BTW, she was excited to do anything and everything but once everything hit the fan, she was probably sick and tired of fighting for what she wanted and was like "whatever, i don't care anymore" :noparty:Ā 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Mr Peeps

Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I remember her talking in an interview about how ACT II would be available at the artRAVE merchandiseĀ 

Guys wth are you talking about. Gaga said herself that Act II was finished and djws sait it was on his laptop.

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, Dam Ien said:

Gaga said herself that Act II was finished

I think she lied about it and only said it to hype us up. Not a malicious lie, just a white lie, cause I get the impression ACT II wasn't entirely finished, as evidenced by the info that came with the Tinnitus leak, and Zedd confirming they never got to finishing Onion Girl and Temple

Anderson123

Yes, her idea was to release the commercial music first, then the experimental songs. Then she changed her mind because of that art and pop thing but then she said that she still wanted to do it and tour both acts.Ā 

Now, as far as I remember, Gaga said that Act II was ready but for the time being, only her and her friends were enjoying those songs when they get together, so it is for sure recorded.Ā 

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, Alan123 said:

Yes, her idea was to release the commercial music first, then the experimental songs. Then she changed her mind because of that art and pop thing but then she said that she still wanted to do it and tour both acts.Ā 

Now, as far as I remember, Gaga said that Act II was ready but for the time being, only her and her friends were enjoying those songs when they get together, so it is for sure recorded.Ā 

Then why weren't Tinnitus, Temple, and Onion Girl finished?:oprah:

• Bear locked this topic

Archived