Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Frankenstein a lead single...?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

derpmonster
17 hours ago, KING said:

I think starting a new album cycle will be a bit messy right now, I'm here for Frankenstein being a standalone single.

I think so too! I'm sure she wants the ASIB soundtrack to not have competition from her own songs. Frankenstein(ed) might be a standalone thing just like The Cure and LG6 could very well go to 2019.

She could do a silent release of a Joanne outtakes album and not tour for it -- but that's not very Gaga like and she would eventually want to tour for it and it would blow up more than she initially wanted, and she knows that so she might decide against doing it.

People shouldn't compare this with ARTPOP Act II because that has happened before and I'm sure she has learned from it. The last thing she wants now is monsters deserting her, when she's finally so close to the GP again. She's very conscious of most decisions since Joanne.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaTheExplorer
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I think so too! I'm sure she wants the ASIB soundtrack to not have competition from her own songs. Frankenstein(ed) might be a standalone thing just like The Cure and LG6 could very well go to 2019.

She could do a silent release of a Joanne outtakes album and not tour for it -- but that's not very Gaga like and she would eventually want to tour for it and it would blow up more than she initially wanted, and she knows that so she might decide against doing it.

People shouldn't compare this with ARTPOP Act II because that has happened before and I'm sure she has learned from it. The last thing she wants now is monsters deserting her, when she's finally so close to the GP again. She's very conscious of most decisions since Joanne.

I would love a  standalone single as long as it does have a music video

derpmonster
5 minutes ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

as it does have a music video

Honestly she can reuse the tour interludes (trapped in shrinking room etc.) for a lyric video at least :giveup:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

lordmaler

My coins are READY for release.

If you won't release them just drop these 8 redone tracks on soundcloud with hq download link and let us (old fans) enjoy them...

Then work with whoever you want and release whatever you want

:madge:

I am seriously tired of this teasing.

1st she teased us with these excited tweets and instagram posts and then she scrapped everything.

And now, 2 years later, she is singing part of it to the fans in the backstage.

If she will rework these song (or one song) with DJWS I am done with her for real.

NIGHTCRAWLER

I think it's not that impossible since she probably feels stupid for letting us down with ARTPOP Act II, she's been in studio lately, she said she was gonna drop some stuff, she's really active on social medias, ...

I think it's not impossible this B-sides thing even though I more likely think she's gonna drop some independent songs on tour just as she did with The Cure

Archived