💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

? About Verizon Up Tickets

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

So someone is selling me his Verizon Up tickets that he won to the show this Saturday. I was a little nervous to buy tickets from Craigslist but I talked to the guy and he has to pick up his tickets at the box office so I’ll be meeting him in the line that day and picking up the tickets with him and watching the people who work there hand him the tickets, (Thank God I know they’re real). But my question is, how good are the seats for the other winners of Verizon Up? Are they all generally in the same area?

NewUsername

Not sure how this works in other countries, but here in Belgium when you win tickets for a show, they're always in the best seating category and at least in the first half.

Brian Newman

It seemed like for her stadium shows they had a pit set up next to her piano, but in the arenas it's possible they will be physical seats on the side. The Patriots seats I won on there were first row in the endzone, so I'm assuming they will be great seats.

I'm going to be there on Saturday with Up tickets as well, so you should come say hi! :)

MonsterMum
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

So someone is selling me his Verizon Up tickets that he won to the show this Saturday. I was a little nervous to buy tickets from Craigslist but I talked to the guy and he has to pick up his tickets at the box office so I’ll be meeting him in the line that day and picking up the tickets with him and watching the people who work there hand him the tickets, (Thank God I know they’re real). But my question is, how good are the seats for the other winners of Verizon Up? Are they all generally in the same area?

Here you go

Guest ARTPOPSlays
47 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

It seemed like for her stadium shows they had a pit set up next to her piano, but in the arenas it's possible they will be physical seats on the side. The Patriots seats I won on there were first row in the endzone, so I'm assuming they will be great seats.

I'm going to be there on Saturday with Up tickets as well, so you should come say hi! :)

Can't wait for the show! That would definitely be so cool! Gagadaily should have a special VIP party room lol

I Bow Down To Pray
36 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Here you go

Okay this actually makes it more clear. I really don't know how they're going to set up a Verizon Up Booth in Downtown DC though.

brennan731

honestly though, they may probably void his tickets because he won they and I believe he isn't able to make profit on them.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
8 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

honestly though, they may probably void his tickets because he won they and I believe he isn't able to make profit on them.

Then I wont get in line with him. If nobody knows they were sold to me then they can't void it. And if anyone is suspicious I can just say we are related and he won them for me. If anything goes wrong I'll just buy last minute tickets

Archived