💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

Katie14
35 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

I honestly don't remember, but they do a pretty good shot of the audience so keep your eyes peeled when you watch!

I feel disgustingly narcissistic right now but Im so curious to see if I can be seen in this for half a second haha. 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you compare the ballads to other known songs sonically? I know you already said it reminded you of U2 or Springsteen, but are there any famous songs that come to your mind when you heard them.

LeJudas
30 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

I don't know what this has to do with the post of mine that you quoted but yeah I'm down for that to happen :toofunny:

You said you were thirsty so I thought it was appropriate but now that.you mention it's pretty far from a reasonable response lmao. Sorry 

DiamondAngel
Just now, LeJudas said:

You said you were thirsty so I thought it was appropriate but now that.you mention it's pretty far from a reasonable response lmao. Sorry 

Ohhhhhhhh :toofunny: no need to apologize lol I just didn't get it. Still totally down for the water and the dildos for those who are into that lol! 

LeJudas
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

Ohhhhhhhh :toofunny: no need to apologize lol I just didn't get it. Still totally down for the water and the dildos for those who are into that lol! 

Haha yeeaahhh

doppelganger

I love Joanne and am really excited for the ASIB soundtrack but the thought of going through at least six months of fan meltdown over the music makes me a little sick inside. 

Bring on the promo Gaga. 

blackcoffee

Thank you for sharing all of the info @Ziggy and answering so many questions. It’s been great reading through it all.

@DiamondAngel you are like my music spiritual second. Rock music, in general, is my favorite genre of music. So many great subgenres, but I’ve been really into more folksy rock lately. I LOVE that more rock and stadium ballads side of Gaga...Yoü and I is my favorite Gaga song, while Speechless, PI, DH, MR are all top 10 for me. I loved pop back in 2008-2012, but most current pop is just meh to me (part is age, I’m 27; other part is just fading interest...I’ve always been a bigger listener of alt and classic rock radio anyway). 

I’m super hyped to hear that most of the ASIB soundtrack is more rock and folk oriented. She sounds wonderful in that music. I went to the filming in Indio where they performed “Digging Your Grave” and I LOVED that song and that folk rock sound. She also did a ballad there that was fantastic. 

I’m also excited to hear the more pop stuff...I would love if Gaga did some more true R&B Soul sounds (think Emancipation of Mimi meets Back to Black meets 21), but after the basciness of TC, idk. I always felt TC was a ASIB reject. @Ziggy would you say the R&B pop songs in the movie are of better quality and just better overall than TC?

Anveeroy

Thank you @Ziggy for all of your patience and time. I just read all of the questions and replies! A year back I joined this pop forum not for just socializing with the little monsters, but also to know, practice and learn English more. One thing I really like about you is your writing! I am learning a lot! :) 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

DiamondAngel
29 minutes ago, blackcoffee said:

@DiamondAngel you are like my music spiritual second. Rock music, in general, is my favorite genre of music. So many great subgenres, but I’ve been really into more folksy rock lately. I LOVE that more rock and stadium ballads side of Gaga...Yoü and I is my favorite Gaga song, while Speechless, PI, DH, MR are all top 10 for me. I loved pop back in 2008-2012, but most current pop is just meh to me (part is age, I’m 27; other part is just fading interest...I’ve always been a bigger listener of alt and classic rock radio anyway). 

I’m super hyped to hear that most of the ASIB soundtrack is more rock and folk oriented. She sounds wonderful in that music. I went to the filming in Indio where they performed “Digging Your Grave” and I LOVED that song and that folk rock sound. She also did a ballad there that was fantastic. 

Looks like we have the same tastes! :hug:what are you listening to right now? I started fading away from pop music and into folk/rock/big ballads about two years ago, so I'm still in the process of discovering new things! 

2 hours ago, blackcoffee said:

Thank you for sharing all of the info @Ziggy and answering so many questions. It’s been great reading through it all.

I’m also excited to hear the more pop stuff...I would love if Gaga did some more true R&B Soul sounds (think Emancipation of Mimi meets Back to Black meets 21), but after the basciness of TC, idk. I always felt TC was a ASIB reject. @Ziggy would you say the R&B pop songs in the movie are of better quality and just better overall than TC?

Yeah, so I'd say that in terms of R&B they're a little more Ariana Grande than Back to Black or TC. Personally, I liked the folk rock songs better as I thought the performances were better, but they're also more to my taste already lol

1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

Thank you @Ziggy for all of your patience and time. I just read all of the questions and replies! A year back I joined this pop forum not for just socializing with the little monsters, but also to know, practice and learn English more. One thing I really like about you is your writing! I am learning a lot! :) 

Thank you! That's very kind of you to think and even more for you to reach out and tell me. I'm glad reading this has helped you!

VintageGlam

How much of the SNL performance (why you look so good in those jeans) song was in it? I worked on the film that day:) 

teawhore
On 11/4/2017 at 9:15 PM, Stefani Gaga said:

Über die anderen Vorschläge der Amerikaner gab es am Freitag noch keine Einigung; am Wochenende sollte weiter verhandelt werden. :madge:

Washington dringt darauf, dass Nordkoreaner, die vor allem in China und Russland Devisen für das Regime erwirtschaften, keine bezahlte Arbeit mehr ausüben dürfen. Anfang Juli war deren Zahl bereits eingefroren worden. :lolly:

Es geht um bis zu hunderttausend Personen, die Pjöngjang geschätzt bis zu 2,4 Milliarden Dollar in die Kasse spülen. Nach Einschätzung der Bundesregierung ist China zu einer Verschärfung bereit. Jedoch sei Peking skeptisch gegenüber einem Ölembargo; es verweise darauf, dass Treibstofflieferungen an das Militär bereits verboten seien. :cryga:

Allerdings hapert es mit der Umsetzung, was mutmaßlich an Russland liegt. :excuseu:

somebody give this ma'am a grammy nom

♡ nyc ♡

Eden Chertock
On 11/4/2017 at 6:06 PM, Saint Hollywood said:

We need to know whether or not Heal Me is a bop

tumblr_nvelc6O7pC1u6n38po1_250.gif

IT IS!! I was there for filming. TRUST

Archived