đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Witness/Avril Lavigne/Cry Baby Fans?

BeIIadonna

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Witness is really not that bad and i kinda like Avril Lavigne but i haven't been listening to it for 3 years.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BeIIadonna
4 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Witness is really not that bad and i kinda like Avril Lavigne but i haven't been listening to it for 3 years.

Can't blame you for the 3 year thing :selena:

SHALLOW
Just now, MonsterGaga5555 said:

Can't blame you for the 3 year thing :selena:

:selena: i know. It's just that i'd rather listen to Under My skin or The Best Damn Thing, even tho Avril Lavigne had some good songs like Rock N Roll and Let me go

BeIIadonna
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

:selena: i know. It's just that i'd rather listen to Under My skin or The Best Damn Thing, even tho Avril Lavigne had some good songs like Rock N Roll and Let me go

Do you not have Spotify?? :huh:

SHALLOW

Do you not have Spotify?? :huh:

I have Tidal right now. What's your point? :oprah:

BeIIadonna

I have Tidal right now. What's your point? :oprah:

Well you can stream it for free with Spotify & With an Ad-Blocker its A*** :poot:

SHALLOW

Well you can stream it for free with Spotify & With an Ad-Blocker its A*** :poot:

Honey, i have free trials :ladyhaha: so i don't need ad blockers. But i mean, i'm just not in the mood for her anymore. I stanned her so hard back then but then i discovered ARTPOP and Gaga totally replaced her so i just had to let her go ya know :ladyhaha:

BeIIadonna

Honey, i have free trials :ladyhaha: so i don't need ad blockers. But i mean, i'm just not in the mood for her anymore. I stanned her so hard back then but then i discovered ARTPOP and Gaga totally replaced her so i just had to let her go ya know :ladyhaha:

Eh, oh well i aint gonna change anything cause the exact same happened to me :selena: It must be the ARTPOP Effect :trollga:

Anderson123

I've downloaded Melanie's album but haven't really had the time to listen to it, I think I'm going to watch the music videos instead because it's a story anyways and I think it works better that way.

I love Avril but only listened to that album because of the nostalgia. It wasn't her best but it wasn't her worst, it has a couple of good tracks. As for Witness, it's an okay album but not a fan of Katy.

Callwhatyouwant

Avril Lavigne is my favorite Avril album... My order:

Let Go > Under My Skin > TBDT > Goodbye Lullaby > Avril Lavigne

I love each album more than the last. Although TBDT has the most "top rated" songs for me, Goodbye Lullaby is so raw and beautiful, and AL just has EVERYTHING. Rock N Roll is a classic bop

Archived