Do you like 'The Cure'?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like 'The Cure'?

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/10/2017 at 1:01 AM, Doot said:

Literally sounds nothing remotely similar to The Chainsmokers. 

Chainsmokers was actually not fair, they use the synthesizers in another way. It's a lot like "Make me..." from Britney, it's that terrible sound that it's in a lot of songs since 2015. Irritates me a lot. Sound generic and nothing like Gaga.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

5 minutes ago, rohkeus said:

Chainsmokers was actually not fair, they use the synthesizers in another way. It's a lot like "Make me..." from Britney, it's that terrible sound that it's in a lot of songs since 2015. Irritates me a lot. Sound generic and nothing like Gaga.

I wont defend their new material, as I do not like it at all, but old school Chainsmokers was lit

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

I wont defend their new material, as I do not like it at all, but old school Chainsmokers was lit

I like their work, but it's songs that I like just to dance in some night out with my friends in some club. Not songs that I'll like to hear some years from now u know? Gaga has this, I'm still listening to her songs from years ago and I'll listen to her material for a long time. It's that quality I'm speaking of, that The Cure hasn't. But It's a radio frendly song, I understand why it was launched.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

1 minute ago, rohkeus said:

I like their work, but it's songs that I like just to dance in some night out with my friends in some club. Not songs that I'll like to hear some years from now u know? Gaga has this, I'm still listening to her songs from years ago and I'll listen to her material for a long time. It's that quality I'm speaking of, that The Cure hasn't. But It's a radio frendly song, I understand why it was launched.

Completely agree

Smarticle

I just re-listened to it and I remember someone saying how in the chorus you can hear her sing "I'll fix you with my love" and it sounds like she's spitting into the mic and now I can't unhear it:deadbanana:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived