Guille

Do you like 'The Cure'?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like 'The Cure'?

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the song, I see that if she promoted it, it would be a huge hit, but it would only be a hit because it was made in this trend that is EDM music now. It seems like a Chainsmokers production to a song with beautifull lyrics.  I think it lacks quality if compared with Gaga latest albums.

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

Stan Is My Name

It grew on me, I think it depends on what you expect from it. On certain days when I feel a little down I listen to it to make me happy :)

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

GagaUnderYou

Yes, it pretty much reinforced how much of a fan I am after being a little underwhelmed with Joanne. It's light, fun, and catchy. Wish it had a music video, would have become a signature hit. 

I like it a lot! I wish it had more promo. I also love the choreography. I know it's all basic but so what?! If she's happy, that's all that matters. 

sipthistea

I like the song (I always like Gaga's songs), but it's a basic and generic one. I don't think the song is worth of an artist like Gaga. 

Maybe if the owner were Taylor Swift, I'd be ok 'cause she has that silly style (Gorgeous). It's like going to McDonalds, it tastes good but it's cheap food. 

But Gaga is too talented for that garbage... :neyde:

NIghtmareElm

GGD followers hate it because it's one of her most professionally produced songs and it sounds like a hit.

TheRoof

i like it , is a bop and a upbeat song that makes you happy but i feel is very forgotten compared with other  songs with the same characteristics i say (think about BR for example)

Katsuki Bakugo

Who are the 21 people who voted no? I need You to pm me so I can belittle you. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

GypsyBabe

I love the song! Sure it doesn't have the most stellar lyrics and is "on trend", but it just has a happiness/joyfulness about it that I really enjoy. :flutter: 

⚯͛

WildAmerican

Clearly those of you guys voting "No" haven't heard The Cure live yet with 40k other people with fireworks and choreo cause it goes AWFFFF

Archived