question

Do you like 'The Cure'?

Guille

Do you like 'The Cure'?  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like 'The Cure'?

Featured Posts

YeehawKylie

I love it. I wish she had more time to properly promote it as a single, because I think it could’ve done quite well.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I like it because it's a song from Lady Gaga :laughga: It's a cute little bop, but there's no denial both the lyrics and the production are generic and basic. I'm glad it helped her streaming numbers, but an album full of songs like this is a big 'no' from me.

xoxo, MaryJaneHolland

UFEQDUJ.gif

jaXXXon

I like it too, however I always have some negative thoughts towards it whenever I listen to it, because the point of releasing such a sure-fire radio smash is missing. Like, I'll always wonder why they bothered to release it if it wasn't part of an era or had ANY promotion and music video. 

Something felt wrong. Either Gaga didn't care to promote it or Interscope didn't. Don't tell me she released it to her fans, because then she could've released it as a non-single type thing like John Wayne. Now THAT was a gift to fans, not The Cure.

WTF was The Cure really?

ArtGagaPop

yes, i'm just sad it never got the video and love from gaga that it deserved, we would have had another top 10 ww hit for the first time since applause/teog considiring it charted better then any joanne single in many places like UK/AUS :selena:

tumblr_opahs6EhJ81qff2ilo2_400.gif

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

I like it too, however I always have some negative thoughts towards it whenever I listen to it, because the point of releasing such a sure-fire radio smash is missing. Like, I'll always wonder why they bothered to release it if it wasn't part of an era or had ANY promotion and music video. 

Something felt wrong. Either Gaga didn't care to promote it or Interscope didn't. Don't tell me she released it to her fans, because then she could've released it as a non-single type thing like John Wayne. Now THAT was a gift to fans, not The Cure.

WTF was The Cure really?

this, she released her most sure smash hit since teog but she knew she didn't have one video for it or time to promote it, it just felt like she was wasting such a good song :selena: Should just keept it for a bit and instead released another joanne single to radio and later released the cure for the JWT and filmed a video at the same time she did jwt interludes. 

Guest bostonGUY

It's good but idk why people act like it's the second coming of Jesus in a song when she had much better songs 

jaXXXon
4 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

It's good but idk why people act like it's the second coming of Jesus in a song when she had much better songs 

Because it could've been her return to the top of the charts worldwide. A wasted opportunity. She's a POP artist after all.

ryanripley

it’s okay, it was a nice surprise but you have nerve saying it’s better than half of Joanne, ARTPOP, BTW and TF

the cure got boring REALLY fast

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

WTF was The Cure really?

i mean, it probably was mainly for the fans and that’s not a bad thing so idk why you’re trying to write off that reason

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monsters want gaga to be on top again but they dont realise that she need to release songs with new sounds, all they ask for is "bad romance" and nowadays a bad romance wouldnt give gaga a top 5

Reality

I liked your post, but then unliked it after you said it was better than Joanne. Joanne is an amazing album, there's no need to throw shade at it.

About "The Cure" though, I think it's one of the catchiest and most upbeat songs that Gaga has ever released. I loved it when I first listened to it, and I love it now. It's the pop song that people have always wanted, ever since Gaga posted that photo of her with RedOne working on "LG5." To be honest, I don't understand the hate for it, it's a great pop song with a beautiful message. Yeah, it's more "mainstream" than her other stuff, but that doesn't mean that it isn't great.

🃏🖤👹

Archived