Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Christian so hated?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was some lowkey tea about him mostly dating celebrities whom we worked with/represented.

That said, I hope he truly loves her. She deserves it.

3 points in and ready for more

When it comes to Christian I think many fans target his age, looks, career, etc. Taylor + Gaga even eachother out imo.

lady-gaga-and-taylor-kinney-kissing-outs

I don't think Christian is as bad people make it sound. As long as he makes her happy and supports her I'm good!

rs_1024x759-170307133756-1024.lady-gaga.

FlopSlurper

I came to realise that if this mess is about to bring another PI then I ain’t complaining :lolly: but bookmark this when it all hits the fan and starts getting ugly and y’all were rooting for it :lolly: 

Anderson123

It kind of makes me sad because I really shipped Gaga and Taylor. The way they met on the set of You and I, the story behind it, Gypsy the song, the whole "He's the weird one!, He's my best friend" Thing and it just seemed like Gaga had found the person she'd spend the rest of her life with, not to mention they were engaged. I was happy to see that so I was really surprised when they broke up. I don't hate Christian but it kind of looks odd that they both have moved on so quick. But that's life and all relationships have ups and downs, I just didn't expect them to break up. 

I also don't like when some members call out other members for not liking or always agreeing with something ... Like wtf they think they're above and beyond just because they see everything as butterflies and rainbows, I only hope he makes her happy, and if they get married I know gaga will get a prenup, so it's okay

DoremonLove

I dont hate him and i dont like him. Gaga does i have no objection, its her life and if shes hapoy so i am happy for her.

About age difference my dad is 17 years older than my mom they are extremely happy together but just that Christian was already married and have kids too:selena: imma pretend i dont know about it.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived