💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Christian so hated?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So I just opened a thread a little while ago about Christian hanging an artwork of Andy Warhol for Gaga,and a lot of comments were saying bad things about him/their relationship.And it's not even only that thread,since their dating a lot of fans are saying bad things😔

Why?

If it's not clear yet:Taylor Kinney and Gaga are NOT getting back together

I know they were a cute,long-lasting couple,but in reality they have been fighting a lot since a while before they broke up,like Gaga recently said,about all sorts of things.So please,let 'TaylorGa' go.They were a nice couple,and we  surely won't forget them,but it's really time to move on💜

If you watched Gaga:Five Foot Two,you maybe found out how lonely Gaga felt after breaking up with Taylor Kinney.Like she said,every night she felt alone,everyobody touched her all day,and then she's alone again.I'm very happy and relieved Gaga has someone to love again,and makes her feel less lonely probably❤️

The age gap shouldn't matter,Gaga is 31 at the moment,which means she's an adult,and she is free to do what she wants.And I'm sure Christian is treating her right😊

And for the record,Gaga is happy with Christian right now,and from the look of it happily in love,so why can't we be happy for them?All that matters is that Gaga is happy❤️

DMyya40X0AAE6dY.jpg:large

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

jealousy? shallow? judgemental? raised wrong? twisted by the hollywood forced illusion of what real romance should look like?

pick one or two or all of the above

i pray that one day these people can see that it's about happiness, not abs and inches

tumblr_ouzb40pQTU1u6n38po1_250.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Stephen

I think it's ridiculous. I'm also dating someone older than me so this really gets under my skin.

ZiggyZiggs

most of em hate him cuz he's much older than she is and is already a dad, they don't like the idea of Gaga being a stepmom to someone

hausofbrice

Cause it’s been known that Christian just dates popular celebs and ends up breaking their hearts :tea: 

xoxo, brice ♡

ArtGagaPop

because he is much older then gaga and taylor was better looking for the most people. For gaga to promoting kindness and equlity most her own fans are really rude and judgemental. I',m happy for gaga as long as she is happy and she looks happier then ever with chrisiano so. Age is just a number and should not matter for how old gaga is. Looks is also something that should not be a prio in a realtionship.

idk why. they sound like those crazy evangelists who wants authority in a pregnant woman's body who wants an abortion. it's her body, her life. 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

TheRoof
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Taylor Kinney had a six pack and the homos lusted over him, that's why they hate Christian. :laughga:

that's superficial :madge:

Edonis

Because most of these kids are extremely immature and have unrealistic relationship expectations and beliefs, hence why they’re still single as well :classy:

Archived