đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why is Christian so hated?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Because most of these kids are extremely immature and have unrealistic relationship expectations and beliefs, hence why they’re single as well :classy:

tenor.gif

DRAG them

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randomperson

I don't know why everyone else hates him but I know I hate him because he broke Lauren Cohan's(his ex and one of my queens) heart. I'm slowly starting to like him tho. The more positive things Gaga says about him makes me feel bad for hating him.

Christian isn’t hated by a majority. He is hated by a small subset of fans on this website who are disrespectful. 

The irony is that a lot of them are gay, you know...gay...a community which fought for the freedom to love who they want...yet criticize Gaga over her relationship choices. 

Get the **** outta here. :madge:

TheRoof
12 minutes ago, itsbriceidk said:

Cause it’s been known that Christian just dates popular celebs and ends up breaking their hearts :tea: 

giphy.gif

LaLuna

I don't know, I just don't trust him. I have no reason to believe he's no good for Gaga, it's just a gut feeling that I have. I think I just don't trust men in general :laughga:

2 minutes ago, Randomperson said:

I don't know why everyone else hates him but I know I hate him because he broke Lauren Cohan's(his ex and one of my queens) heart. I'm slowly starting to like him tho. The more positive things Gaga says about him makes me feel bad for hating him.

This. Hate is a strong word, and gaga looks happy and that's all that matters in the end

I actually think he is more attractive than Taylor but I’m probably in the minority on that one.

Chromatic

All I see people say is that ''he's too old'' - and I'm almost sure, that the ones saying that, is 14-16 year olds, who've never been in love, or a serious relationship. 

Tom Nook

The irony of some fans want a “daddy” in their life but are pressed Gaga got one before them :laughga: no but seriously I think it’s hard for some people to connect, especially since aside from photos Gaga hasn’t talked about Christian so hard to get a good vibe, it’s like when she dated Lüc again 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Y’all talking about not “trusting” someone you’ve never met, nor interacted with, all based on a previous publicized relationship :awkney:

AnnTakamaki
8 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I don't know, I just don't trust him. I have no reason to believe he's no good for Gaga, it's just a gut feeling that I have. I think I just don't trust men in general :laughga:

This tbh, and i'm not one of those people who chose taylor over him because taylor hot this hot that it's just i dont have the feeling that i can trust this guy at all 

PerfectIllusion

I don't understand it either :oprah: and to people who think he's old and ugly:

WHAT THE F CK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

He is very good looking imo!

Andrew2512

He's so old tbh. He can hang out with Joe not Gaga. He looks creepy too and smh manipulative I don't think he's nice.

Archived