❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga Posts Cryptic Studio Video

Ronlop

Featured Posts

doja scat

sksjdkdjd YA'LL its time to flood the LG6 Anticipation Thread with rumours and fake leaks again :giveup:

I can't believe she's working so soon this time :giveup: the pre era days are always so iconic :giveup:

inb4 she scraps it again, quits pop music, turns into a farmer then disappears for 3 years  :neyde:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoStyx

there's also a guy in the back on the right, in front of one of those two black circles

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

It looks like the Portland studio but she went back to Malibu two days ago. Could it be an old recording? 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

AnnTakamaki
15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I see what you did there :ladyhaha:

lol i was just thinking that guy looks like Christian not the other way :selena:

GhettoFabulous

She would know better than to hype us for BS so sis is coming and coming soon my wig ain’t ready 

tenor.gif

Our F*ggot prayers are finally being answered wig + clit went into Orbit in a black hole where it was transferred to another galaxy and dimension wigggggggggg 

wishdjdjjd YASSS BITCH I want horny illuminati TFM X BTW looks for this era she better deliver bleach blonde is already a step in the right direction wigggggggg whorKneeeeeee

1 hour ago, Edible Cloud said:

28079332s.png

Any more? (the link's not working for me) U'd make a great detective :whitney: !! !

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, flopheart said:

ASIB

Ya’ll said the same thing when she teased the cure 🚶🏾It’s ok to be HypedT lol 

AndrewGr

They are probably at Shangri La (the studio where a big part of Joanne was recorded) because DJWS said that he is at Rick Rubin's studio on Intagram. 

freebit

It looks like that's DJWS up there in the middle talking or directing things.

I'm assuming that this is final polishing of the ASIB studio tracks (the songs they sang live on set). I really hope its new album stuff though. Not that I'm not excited for the movie tracks, but the more music, the better.

2 hours ago, StarryNight said:

maybe the phrase "coming sooner than we think" will finally gets its justice :pray:

no it never will 

That's Gossip

32 minutes ago, AndrewGr said:

They are probably at Shangri La (the studio where a big part of Joanne was recorded) because DJWS said that he is at Rick Rubin's studio on Intagram. 

Yeah, you're right.

It's the same studio!

11-526009_4_2.jpg

shangri-la-5_1929665i.jpg

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived