💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

RPDR All Stars 3: Who Do You Want to Win?

rumours

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm still upset Sharon Needles isn't on All Stars 3. I so want to see her recreate some of her iconic looks. Her season 4 workroom entrance is still my fave. I cackled when they started playing the Addams family theme 😂

Why she won the crown :gaycat:

Spoiler

She was also supposed to be in the first All Stars but I forgot why she wasn’t, I think it was unfair competition to the producers :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
6 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'm still upset Sharon Needles isn't on All Stars 3. I so want to see her recreate some of her iconic looks. Her season 4 workroom entrance is still my fave. I cackled when they started playing the Addams family theme 😂

I really hope at some point in the near future they'll have a winners season. Then, the surprise queen can be Katya, and it will be the best season ever!

retroglamx

Either Shangela or Trixie. Also, is it true there still a 10th queen to be ruvealed in January???:cryga:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

rumours
1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

Either Shangela or Trixie. Also, is it true there still a 10th queen to be ruvealed in January???:cryga:

Spoiler

Allegedly, yes. However, I don't want to spoil anything for you. If you are really interested as to who it is, a couple of GGD members have left the name in spoilers earlier on in the thread. Needless to say, if they are right, I am super excited about it.

ctherainbow
5 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

tumblr_opem73YxQh1u2j25go1_500.gif

I totally agree. Imagine if she and Trixie would have been on the same season of All Stars! 

Imagine if Katya was the surprise 10th qween and her entrance was in full Bebe Zahara drag and she pulled a Gaga.   :giveup: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

RAMROD

Chi Chi for me.

She seems to stay humble and funny even after she got coins now.

Or Ben Dela

But we'll see.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Chi Chi for me.

She seems to stay humble and funny even after she got coins now.

Or Ben Dela

But we'll see.

Random side note: Now I love Ben and she's super sweet but I still think Joslyn Fox should've won miss congeniality. Joslyn is the freaking poster child for what miss congeniality should be. If I was on drag race, I'd be the Joslyn haha. My best friend says I wouldn't last 5 minutes because I'm too sweet and I'd just wanna give out hugs ♥️

Alaska has "hieeee"

Jinkx has "water off a duck's back"

Sharon has "when in doubt freak them out"

My catchphrase would be "it's free hug day and you've won a free hug"

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived