Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Tegan And Sara Present The Con X: Covers

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

Tegan and Sara (the iconic twin duo from Canada) are celebrating her amazing album's "The Con"'s 10 year anniversary (originally released on July 2007) with a re-release(?) including covers from Shura, Pvris, Ryan Adams, Hayley Williams, Chvrches, Cindy Lauper and others.

The Con originally debuted at number four on the Canadian Albums Chart. The album was eventually certified gold by Music Canada for sales of over 50,000 copies in Canada. In the United States, the album charted at number 34 on the US Billboard 200 chart. It has sold 216,000 copies in the United States to date.

Personally, I think the covers are so cool and it breathes such great new life to these already amazing songs. <3

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

I read X and thought that this was gonna be related to So Jealous :selena: They should've done a reimagined version or unreleased tracks instead of covers 

retroglamx

I thought there were more T&S fans over here... This thread flopped harder than Younger Now

(tumblr_mtr9seEvW31sjdywro1_500.gif)

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Poissonche

I overhyped myself for this project. But I think it could grow on me soon enough if I keep listening to it.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW DARK COME SOON IS ****ING GREAT? On the original album, I never cared much for it, but now... like, Grimes & Hana did a wonderful job.

EDIT: I'm listening to it again and it did grow on me LOL. Brava.

Archived