Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG6 confirmed

Rifek

Featured Posts

blackpink
2 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

This means nothing. Anyone who has stood by Lady Gaga for years knows she is the queen of delayed albums. She's in music mode right now cause she has a lot going on in the industry so she's in the studio making music but god knows we'll never hear any of it. As soon as this tour and ASIB is over, we all know she's gonna take a huge break and we probably won't see an album for another 3 years. And it won't contain any of the music she is making now. And fans will always be asking and posting fake leaks of "what about those songs she did with DJWS in 2017 that we never got to hear." TRUST ME. This happens everytime. She is the queen of it

the fact that this is most likely to happen and we won't here anything music related until 2020 

Mv2P2gJ.gif

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

the fact that this is most likely to happen and we won't here anything music related until 2020 

Mv2P2gJ.gif

It won't happen,don't worry.LG6 is most likely coming in 2019

Gaga never had a more than a year gap between two albums/era's,and certainly not a 3 year gap

Debithius
31 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It won't happen,don't worry.LG6 is most likely coming in 2019

Gaga never had a more than a year gap between two albums/era's,and certainly not a 3 year gap

ARTPOP - Joanne tho? I mean C2C was something else. 

LittleMonster20
16 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Cheek To Cheek still counts as an album/era of Gaga(accompanied by Tony Bennet),which was promoted widely and had an entire tour,which took over a year,by me

20 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

this makes me feel so old because I was there for half of The Fame era and everything after that :giveup:

It's a fcking crazy ride from the weird rumors to the weird rumors which end up being true, so the announcement and the first single comes out then the meltdowns hahaha it's truly a journey

Same. I didn’t become full on stan until Bad Romance but The Fame was on repeat on the daily prior to that. I’ve been through so much :saladga:

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I'm having mixed feeling about DJWS's involvement. Good to see the bops will be back, but I'm not so sure about the quality of his music. His songs on ARTPOP were good, but are they really the tea, like a full album like that? Not for me. I want her next album to top Born This Way for me, to be her best, but I'm scared it won't be. Also he seems like her yes man, who would agree on anything she wants to do, even if it's not the best thing. We still don't know if he is going to be the executive producer of the album (as it seems like) or not, but I really wish she would start working with producers she hasn't worked with yet. Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Max Martin, Stuart Price....

Honestly I’d have to agree. Looking back over her discography, her material with DJWS just hadn’t aged the best. Not to say that I don’t like anything that he has done, a lot of his work is in the “love” category, however, nothing he has done with her is in the “absolute best” category. For all I know, he could produce the next album and it blows my mind, but given the obvious course correction she took after ARTPOP, I find it odd that she would fall back on the exact same person who produced vast majority of the album that caused her to have to take the course correction in the first place. 

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, Riley Benton said:

This means nothing. Anyone who has stood by Lady Gaga for years knows she is the queen of delayed albums. She's in music mode right now cause she has a lot going on in the industry so she's in the studio making music but god knows we'll never hear any of it. As soon as this tour and ASIB is over, we all know she's gonna take a huge break and we probably won't see an album for another 3 years. And it won't contain any of the music she is making now. And fans will always be asking and posting fake leaks of "what about those songs she did with DJWS in 2017 that we never got to hear." TRUST ME. This happens everytime. She is the queen of it

I hate it so much that you are right. So much.

LIKELADYAGAGA
49 minutes ago, Debithius said:

C2C is still a body of music that she created. She hasn't gone 2 whole calendar years without new music. Just like how the ASIB would be considered a body of music. So that would put the latest release year for LG6 at 2019. 

Although I have a feelinngggggg she will release LG6 on the 10 year mark for the Fame.

Am i the only one who doesnt want just bops and bangers, i mean i want to see lyrical, musical and vocal grownth, i think is a truly bad idea for her to create a Purpouse 2.0 with Djws, i mean look at Beyoncé change after 4 and how she changed the game, i think thats what gaga needs, something that cemented her legacy, anyways i hope she is intelligent enough this time 

LIKELADYAGAGA
25 minutes ago, StarGay said:

Am i the only one who doesnt want just bops and bangers, i mean i want to see lyrical, musical and vocal grownth, i think is a truly bad idea for her to create a Purpouse 2.0 with Djws, i mean look at Beyoncé change after 4 and how she changed the game, i think thats what gaga needs, something that cemented her legacy, anyways i hope she is intelligent enough this time 

WE NEED A CULTURAL MOVEMENT.

I can’t believe people are questioning DJWS. He’s been involved in nearly every fan favorite. Her discography IS DJWS...legendary. 

JupiterDrive
12 hours ago, Gagafy said:

am i the only that hope she is going to release a follow up of Joanne, my 2nd fav album of Gaga so far :classy:

Yes you are :classy:

Archived