Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga the only female singer...

GeeYewWhai

Featured Posts

TCHIKITAH
24 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Yes. Shall I remind you of this iconic performance...

How-why-what is iconic about it? I've never seen this mess before  plus she's really off key on the verge or breaking her voice 

TCHIKITAH
3 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

You're welcome

Honey the reason I say she's not a good singer is because I've seen Her live and 80% is backplay and she's off key most of the time. I love Rihanna and she's probably the only one I have on my playlist, I don't even have any Beyoncé songs and I think she's amazing. But just because you like someone doesn't make them good at something...

I think Gaga is not the only one improving, but she has showed the BEST improvement of them all. She's literally becoming a vocal legend, her technique is reaching legend status, like Barbra's level of legendary.

I think if anything out of all pop singers Gaga is the one who takes her singing craft the most seriously. I think she has the mind of an athlete when it comes to her voice, and she probably dedicates a big part of her day to vocal warmups and techniques and whatnot. I think that's what sets her apart.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

rumours
19 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

How-why-what is iconic about it? I've never seen this mess before  plus she's really off key on the verge or breaking her voice 

It’s iconically bad. She’s improved is what I’m saying. 

Laugh at the Rihanna mention but she as improved. Even if she improved terrible to just bad, it's still a big improvement.

Beyonce had improved from DC days though it sounds like she's regressed the last year. Then again she's entering her late 30s.

Gaga has improved, but if she keeps up the smoking, it won't last long.

JTandTheHair
1 hour ago, vrajesh said:

Omg are you bitter today. :selena:

-

Tbh I think lorde's singing voice may have improved ever so slightly in melodrama. 

I don't think her voice really got any better—she just became more comfortable on stage. I think she has a unique tone but she needs to focus on breath support and phrasing. She has potential. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

DeanWinchester
11 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Beyonce is also a great vocalist 

It's a play on the title

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Smother Em Eh

Rihanna has just look at her performances from 2005 and then to now. 

Big improvement! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived