šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dark Christmas / Tarja Turunnen

Plus

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

I grew up in Finland, that's how I know her.Ā People don't seem to know that much about finnish music, I was suprised seeing her name on this cult site:pray:

I'm a Nightwish fan.

I live outside the space time continuum.

37 minutes ago, YorkieCat said:

I grew up in Finland, that's how I know her.Ā People don't seem to know that much about finnish music, I was suprised seeing her name on this cult site:pray:

Finland is my dream land, aside from it I loveĀ Jenni Vartiainen, her music is so beautiful, and ofcourse my beloved Tarja Turunnen.Ā :wub:

44 minutes ago, Swine said:

Still miss her days with Nightwish. They were gold together.

Tarja with Nightwish.Ā Ā  The actors in this video are the band members.Ā  I'm sure you know this, but other's might not.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Ronk said:

Tarja with Nightwish.Ā Ā  The actors in this video are the band members.Ā  I'm sure you know this, but other's might not.

Ā 

I prefer the original versionĀ :sweat:

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Swine said:

I prefer the original versionĀ :sweat:

Ā 

Yeah, that is great, but I prefer my metal to have Gothic imagery, as in the 2005 version.Ā  Just different tastes.

Darcklighter22

to this day I wish she never left Nightwish, the new vocalist is just meh. but even just her solo stuff is so mesmerizing!Ā 

1 hour ago, Darcklighter22 said:

to this day I wish she never left Nightwish, the new vocalist is just meh. but even just her solo stuff is so mesmerizing!Ā 

Ā 

16 hours ago, Ronk said:

I'm a Nightwish fan.

I guess I'm the only one here that prefers her career to be solo.Ā :selena:

1 hour ago, Plus said:

Ā 

I guess I'm the only one here that prefers her career to be solo.Ā :selena:

She's a great solo artist, but I loved her with Nightwish too.

3 hours ago, Darcklighter22 said:

Floor Jansen is no Tarja, but I still like her.Ā  Strawberry Alice, a wonderful videomaker from Shanghai, puts the viewer there for a true concert experience.Ā  I love how Nightwish ends their concert, including the epic bow.Ā  The last 5 minutes of this, starting atĀ  40:25 shows the end of the concert with Floor Jansen:

Ā 

3 hours ago, babs said:

HOW TO END MY BUSSY WITH ONE SELFIE PT.1

HOLY F*CK QUEEN

My bussy is shavenĀ :giveup:Ā Please share these interviews with us if you saw them.Ā :wub:

JazzGa

Tarja yasss... I loved her and Nightwish etc so much when I was in middle school, I wonder what they have been up to for the past few years?Ā  Also I am so hyped to see the number of Tarja fans on GGD????? We have exquisite taste what can I say :tony:

This was hauntingly beautiful, she looks/sounds like a Pagan goddess, despite the Christian song.Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived