other

Quality wins! Despacito hits 4 billion views

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Despacito is now the most viewed music video of all time, and today marks the day when it crosses 4 BILLION views.

nope it hasnt crossed 4 billion yet  from Youtube itself and kworb.net

2 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

amazing feat but we all knew it would hit 4 bil when it hit 3 bil so fast,  any bets when it hits 5 bil?

In 2018 probably

gagaofvengeance
1 hour ago, Guillermo Tello said:

DES - PA - CI - TO

I DON'T KNOW THE WORDS SO I SAY DORITO

I DON'T KNOW THE WORDS SO I SAY POQUITO

i'm just glad that I have watched this video only once in my life :neyde:

I’m glad i never watch it :classy:

PartySick

But why? :deadbanana:

I will forever remain a hater purely because I'm confused about it's popularity :laughga:

🖤

sillynate
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Still never heard the song or seen the video... :awkney:

Gangnam Style 2.0....annoying songs

Now that's just being ignorant :crossed:

hijadeputa

I am sorry but I am so fkn tired and sick of all you little gayz shading Despacito. Why do you hate it so much? Because it's in spanish? Because latinos are on top of the game and not an american or pop girl? Please, stop being so damn jealous! Fine, you don't have to like the song, but IT IS a fact that it's a critically acclaimed song that made the whole world dance, and it broke records. There is no need to be rude and shade the song over and over again. It was a mega HIT and it was one of the best and catchiest songs of 2017 whether you like it or not :grr:

hijadeputa
2 hours ago, FloatWithME said:

This is just sad.  Horrible video.  Horrible song.  At least the horrible song will soon be out of the top 10.

you are horrible. I bet you don't like a multicultural society either? did you secretly vote for trump too? 

19 minutes ago, OliG said:

I am sorry but I am so fkn tired and sick of all you little gayz shading Despacito. Why do you hate it so much? Because it's in spanish? Because latinos are on top of the game and not an american or pop girl? Please, stop being so damn jealous! Fine, you don't have to like the song, but IT IS a fact that it's a critically acclaimed song that made the whole world dance, and it broke records. There is no need to be rude and shade the song over and over again. It was a mega HIT and it was one of the best and catchiest songs of 2017 whether you like it or not :grr:

17 minutes ago, OliG said:

you are horrible. I bet you don't like a multicultural society either? did you secretly vote for trump too? 

omg yes, drag them

tenor.gif

Archived