ChristianSaad

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UWontUseMyMind
3 minutes ago, aqiveia said:

great! now leak maren, in like with you and TEA with vox @borisishere

Only DJWS can leak In Like With You and TEA!

fabuIesque
Just now, UWontUseMyMind said:

Only DJWS can leak In Like With You and TEA!

ah, didn't know that. what about maren is that like a CSI case or smth

UWontUseMyMind
12 minutes ago, aqiveia said:

ah, didn't know that. what about maren is that like a CSI case or smth

Well, I think that we won't receive information about Maren, we just know the title and that is produced by Dreamlab and John Nation, Maren will remain a title, nothing more. But never say never , I thought that the last thing that could leak was Tinnitus but incredibly now we have the Tinnitus Concept Instrumental so we can expect anything from ACT II!

Anderson123

You guys are SO disrespectful calling Zedd a "lazy producer" just because Donatella was Karma Bitch at some point. FYI, Gaga went through Zedd's hard disk and picked instrumentals that she liked and they worked on them just to see if they'd fit ARTPOP. GUY, Donatella, Aura, even Temple, Onion Girl and probably a couple other songs that we don't know about. That's how the music industry works.

DJ White Shadow had an old hip hop beat that he sped up and Gaga liked it, it turned into Government Hooker. Tillman wrote Come To Mama and we have heard the demo of it. Are Gaga, Ronson and BloodPop lazy for recording Gaga's voice on it ? Or Kevin Parker's Perfect Illusion? That's a dumb way to think lol.

I'm taking all of these random comments about unreleased songs with a grain of salt. Why would someone give such private information to a random person and take the risk of getting exposed ? Or even if Zedd is lying, I don't get why they confirm stuff, we're not getting these songs anyway.

vinster13
7 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

I have to be the one to say it. Are we going to ignore that he has “Italian sl*t beats her meat p**nhub” in his search for the world to see? :air:

I JUST NOTICED IM WHEEZING

Poissonche
10 hours ago, Bloody hooker said:

I have to be the one to say it. Are we going to ignore that he has “Italian sl*t beats her meat p**nhub” in his search for the world to see? :air:

Probably a reference to her 2011 Alan Carr interview.

OT: video is gone.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
4 hours ago, Alan123 said:

You guys are SO disrespectful calling Zedd a "lazy producer" just because Donatella was Karma Bitch at some point. FYI, Gaga went through Zedd's hard disk and picked instrumentals that she liked and they worked on them just to see if they'd fit ARTPOP. GUY, Donatella, Aura, even Temple, Onion Girl and probably a couple other songs that we don't know about. That's how the music industry works.

DJ White Shadow had an old hip hop beat that he sped up and Gaga liked it, it turned into Government Hooker. Tillman wrote Come To Mama and we have heard the demo of it. Are Gaga, Ronson and BloodPop lazy for recording Gaga's voice on it ? Or Kevin Parker's Perfect Illusion? That's a dumb way to think lol.

I'm taking all of these random comments about unreleased songs with a grain of salt. Why would someone give such private information to a random person and take the risk of getting exposed ? Or even if Zedd is lying, I don't get why they confirm stuff, we're not getting these songs anyway.

I agree with you but for the record Zedd only produced the second version of Aura :sweat:, the rest was Infected Mushroom 

Spoiler

Which was already a produced track: 

(Look at the publish date: 2012) 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Anderson123
7 hours ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

I agree with you but for the record Zedd only produced the second version of Aura :sweat:, the rest was Infected Mushroom 

Reveal hidden contents

Which was already a produced track: 

(Look at the publish date: 2012) 

I know that. I was also thinking, I don't see fans saying Gaga is a lazy artist for buying Kink and using it for her album, according to that logic.

Darcklighter22
9 hours ago, artElias said:

gone :/ I also cannot see it

He deleted it, to many people where lashing out and complaining.

JudasIsAHolyFoo
3 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I know that. I was also thinking, I don't see fans saying Gaga is a lazy artist for buying Kink and using it for her album, according to that logic.

Gagas not the only artist to do this. Many artists buy already produced songs 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Archived