💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Donates 2 MILLION to Mexico

Chris Evans

Featured Posts

Just now, actsleazy said:

omg im getting dragged but i dont care because i judged kween J.K.

zRHsF6C.gif

Haha no ones dragging you boo just letting you know that even though she might not have given as much as Gaga in this instance she has given huge amounts to charity 😁

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michelle

That’s incredible 😍

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Ziggy
33 minutes ago, actsleazy said:

ok damn you got me :gum:

at least she actually donated :gum:

i have learned a lesson :gum:

Hahaha I'm sorry if the tone came off as rude, I meant it more as a thought provoking aside and less of a douchey reprimand :hug:

littlepotter
1 hour ago, actsleazy said:

J.K. Rowling is like in the top 5 for Top Paid Women and she donates half of gaga who isn't even in the top 30... 

it goes to show how generous OUR president is

tumblr_kru8h2fwwu1qzabmpo1_500.jpg

what you are NOT going to do is sit there and disrespect a QUEEN in this disgusting shameful manner. delete your words, delete your account, delete your existence, i do not want to see or hear from you ever again. you are dismissed.

1 hour ago, StJames said:

Rowling did also become the first person in the world to drop from the billionaires list to the millionaires list because she’s donated $160 million to charity over the time she’s been wealthy

a S C A L P! :pray:

chaeri pls

Gaga is a great artist and an even greater person.  She avoids using her good deeds to enhance her reputation.

This reminds me of a great boxer who was an even greater person.  One of his quotes fits right into Gaga's actions:

“I try not to speak about all the charities and people I help, because I believe we can only be truly generous when we expect nothing in return.”  ― Muhammad Ali

I live outside the space time continuum.

Wow @ China being the only major government that actually gave a ****. Thanks, China :applause: 

And not Gaga donating twice as much as the 2nd biggest economy in the world :lmao: 

actsleazy
23 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

what you are NOT going to do is sit there and disrespect a QUEEN in this disgusting shameful manner. delete your words, delete your account, delete your existence, i do not want to see or hear from you ever again. you are dismissed.

giphy.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Anderson123

She is so sweet, I love her. I feel really bad because the government is stealing all of this money though. They're hiding supplies and money that has been donated to victims of the Earthquake because they want to use those for next years' president election campagins. Everyone's pissed right now here.

33 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

She is so sweet, I love her. I feel really bad because the government is stealing all of this money though. They're hiding supplies and money that has been donated to victims of the Earthquake because they want to use those for next years' president election campagins. Everyone's pissed right now here.

What’s up with that SDP noticias tweet, then? Is that just a lie? 

GagaMyBlood95

That's really amazing, and I'm not gonna compare the numbers, like this one gave 1M and Gaga 2M... Every little bit helps and just the fact that Gaga is one of the celebs that do care makes me feel good :happy:

Archived